TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 16, 2016 at 5:34 AM Post #7,713 of 24,683
Would be nice if we could get some sort of intimation about the shipping.

What more can Bob give? He's said all non-US orders have already shipped, and that US orders will be shipping imminently. 

I think that's plenty of intimation! 
smile_phones.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 5:55 AM Post #7,716 of 24,683
  All Master 4 have shipped for UK, Europe and other places in the world, our guys in Alabama are working through the US ones and will take a day or 2 to get them shipped.

I've ordered the pm4's around august, so I was wondering whether it's shipped, and do i need to sign for the parcel? Due to work i am staying at some other place. If I know the shipping date i could plan to be there to recieve it.

If you're located on earth it's shipped.......

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:20 AM Post #7,719 of 24,683

I received the i5 yesterday on the USA tour and if the PM4 comes this week, I can provide an impression of the combo. But from what I've heard with i5 so far, it's one outstanding device with an amazing, pleasing, sound signature. It has good extension in bass, the vocals are perfect and the highs have sparkle. No fatigue. Very black background. Even Vibro Aria that has a slight V shaped signature sounds very good. With that as a reference, I can hazard a guess that PM4 will play well with Cayin i5.

The drums sound very natural, with impact, texture and quality. And at $470 at PenonAudio, it is a damn good buy. Cayin i5 is based on Android and 3rd party apps can be installed. Cayin has definitely hit this out of the park for sure. 

Thanks for your reply, going to your other impressions as well now.

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #7,720 of 24,683
Female vocals are so sublime. Been listening to some vocal trance, some Sia, some Nightwish.. detail and clarity are incredible. Sia's Breathe Me - she could have been stood at the end of my bed singing. These things are good, PM6 is going to have its work cut out to better these.

I had some issues with isolation on the Sabres, no such problems with the PM4, great isolation and they stay firmly in place.

Exceptional work Bob.

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:50 AM Post #7,723 of 24,683
What postal service did they arrive by? Will be keeping my eye pressed to the office window watching for post vans in the Bath area today!

Good luck and I hope they show up early today for you. I know being in the UK must be really hard knowing that shipping and delivery is one day

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:55 AM Post #7,724 of 24,683
Sia's Breath me is one of my go-to test tracks for female vocals too :) good call.  I hope this isn't one of those situations where the mid-tier out does the upper tier since I went for the PM6...

I'm pretty sure Bob has indicated the Master 6 will be a nice step up from the Master 4. I am sure everyone will be very pleased with Master 6 given the hardware components and the tuning that he is performed. I think it's safe to say it will be a nice step up

I'm a novice and my ears are not as good as everyone else's with details and differences but I ended up buying both. I could not pass up the price on the master 4 or the pre-order price on the master 6. I was too afraid in both cases to miss out on something special even though my ability to discriminate finer details in the music are not like many here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back