TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 16, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #7,697 of 24,683
Get those gold filters in, then sit back, relax and enjoy!

Too excited, using whatever filters are installed OOTB, the tips connected OOTB, just relaxing and pushing tunes.

Plan to write a review next day or two. Initial thoughts - immersive wide soundscape, impressive musical control. They take a giant dump on my IE80s....

Nov 16, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #7,698 of 24,683
Too excited, using whatever filters are installed OOTB, the tips connected OOTB, just relaxing and pushing tunes.

Plan to write a review next day or two. Initial thoughts - immersive wide soundscape, impressive musical control. They take a giant dump on my IE80s....

What postal service did they arrive by? Will be keeping my eye pressed to the office window watching for post vans in the Bath area today!

Nov 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #7,700 of 24,683
Nov 16, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #7,702 of 24,683
Female vocals are so sublime. Been listening to some vocal trance, some Sia, some Nightwish.. detail and clarity are incredible. Sia's Breathe Me - she could have been stood at the end of my bed singing. These things are good, PM6 is going to have its work cut out to better these.

I had some issues with isolation on the Sabres, no such problems with the PM4, great isolation and they stay firmly in place.

Exceptional work Bob.

Nov 16, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #7,703 of 24,683
Female vocals are so sublime. Been listening to some vocal trance, some Sia, some Nightwish.. detail and clarity are incredible. Sia's Breathe Me - she could have been stood at the end of my bed singing. These things are good, PM6 is going to have its work cut out to better these.

I had some issues with isolation on the Sabres, no such problems with the PM4, great isolation and they stay firmly in place.

Exceptional work Bob.

May I enquire to your driver - dap, phone or other?

Nov 16, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #7,705 of 24,683

Exceptional work Bob.

Sia's Breath me is one of my go-to test tracks for female vocals too :) good call.  I hope this isn't one of those situations where the mid-tier out does the upper tier since I went for the PM6...

Nov 16, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #7,708 of 24,683
I need to keep out of this thread now ......until the end of the month
atsmile.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #7,709 of 24,683

Exceptional work Bob.

Hows the sub and mid bass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back