TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 10, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #7,501 of 24,683
  I don't guess it matters now anyway, except my own curiosity to find it. I must be blind but I cannot locate it. Thanks

Good luck with your blindness then. At least you can still hear!
tongue.gif

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #7,502 of 24,683
My reply was badly written.

It is a dap but it doesn't have a screen making it ultra portable, runs ESS Sabre Dacs/Amps (so 32bit and dsd etc) and 3D Surround sound engine along with 2 Micro SD slots for storage, 24bit bluetooth capability (transmitting device permitting). Due to the way the guys wanted it set up you need the Sagaris iems to go with the dap/dac/amp to all work together and the iems will come in single dynamic, 3 way push/pull hybrid and 4 driver BA flavours.
surely they will sell packages of these set ups, really sounds interesting

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #7,505 of 24,683

They will be offered either as a package or just the iems on their own.

Its fantastic and with personal satisfaction to see Trinity pushing out new products and launches but its getting a bit confusing wondering where i can locate a definitive list regarding the lineup and updates. Yep i know,
gs1000.gif
i can browse the threads here but its hard to keep up
confused.gif

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #7,506 of 24,683
Its fantastic and with personal satisfaction to see Trinity pushing out new products and launches but its getting a bit confusing wondering where i can locate a definitive list regarding the lineup and updates. Yep i know,:gs1000smile: i can browse the threads here but its hard to keep up:confused:

It's not a trinity product but one I have worked on with another company

Users who are viewing this thread

Back