TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 10, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #7,486 of 24,683
My feelings exactly, mate! I'm at this very moment trying to resist the urge to buy a pair of PM4 just to tide me over till the Hunters and PM6 ship... It's always exciting to get new stuff, eh! 

I did exactly the same, couldnt resist as the pm4 came out ar £92 with the discount. Though my pm4 will be one of the last to ship as i only ordered a couple of days before the offer ended.

Still will be nice while waiting for the pm6.

Nov 10, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #7,487 of 24,683
  hopfully my PM4 will arrive soon enough, shipping from the UK to spain shouldnt be too long. 

I was hoping I'd be first as the IEMs only have to travel around 100 miles. :) I'll see 'em soon enough.

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #7,488 of 24,683
I was hoping I'd be first as the IEMs only have to travel around 100 miles. :) I'll see 'em soon enough.

I thought that on the Vyrus preorder - got the first preorder on Trinity's books for that little sucker and ended up getting it in the last batch that shipped. I think Bob just likes torturing the keen ones even more than his normal customers! :wink:

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #7,489 of 24,683
I did exactly the same, couldnt resist as the pm4 came out ar £92 with the discount. Though my pm4 will be one of the last to ship as i only ordered a couple of days before the offer ended.

Still will be nice while waiting for the pm6 

Ooh! Nice one! 

I was just thinking that as well. It'd be real nice to have a pair of PM4s to acclimatise during the wait for the Hunters and PM6! 

And we just crossed 500 pages! Woosh! 

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #7,494 of 24,683

Could those possibly have DACs built into them. Surely not!

Perhaps there will be some sort of Bluetooth transmitter hub which houses the DAC/AMP/Memory hardware. 

A DAP was ruled out in an earlier post but I suppose this config could technically not be called a DAP....? (Wildly guessing now) I suppose this would mean that the above were just wireless IEM's though so probably not.

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #7,497 of 24,683

You're one of the faces a i like seeing on this thread.  I can tell you you're not alone.  "xanax" by Elohim always cheers me up a little these situation.  Overcoming a month long bout myself, but it's good cuz your steal feeling
wink.gif
.  At least you found this magical place.  BOB's prospect of the pm4 helped me get through knowing it ain't gonna flop like the fiiO x1ii.
tongue.gif

The kindness of stranger surprises me sometimes... Thanks man... (This song is fantastic by the way)

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #7,498 of 24,683
I'm a newb in this so bear with me a little... don't put me to the stake.

Regarding the new project/device (partnership with Sagaris)...

Bob said it's not a DAP but what's the use of having memory (card slots) if that device doesn't actually read the files and play the recorded audio? The files have to be made available for a DAP to read them, right? 
blink.gif

so the device should either be pluggable to a DAP or be able to share the files with the DAP wirelessly (maybe Bluetooth like TTSFR suggested a couple posts back)

I'm prolly looking at it wrong, idk... but get the feeling something's missing

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #7,500 of 24,683
  I'm a newb in this so bear with me a little... don't put me to the stake.

Regarding the new project/device (partnership with Sagaris)...

Bob said it's not a DAP but what's the use of having memory (card slots) if that device doesn't actually read the files and play the recorded audio? The files have to be made available for a DAP to read them, right? 
blink.gif

so the device should either be pluggable to a DAP or be able to share the files with the DAP wirelessly (maybe Bluetooth like TTSFR suggested a couple posts back)

I'm prolly looking at it wrong, idk... but get the feeling something's missing

My reply was badly written.

It is a dap but it doesn't have a screen making it ultra portable, runs ESS Sabre Dacs/Amps (so 32bit and dsd etc) and 3D Surround sound engine along with 2 Micro SD slots for storage, 24bit bluetooth capability (transmitting device permitting). Due to the way the guys wanted it set up you need the Sagaris iems to go with the dap/dac/amp to all work together and the iems will come in single dynamic, 3 way push/pull hybrid and 4 driver BA flavours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back