TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 13, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #6,708 of 24,683
  No the new Atlas Delta is a 2-pin.  The original Atlas uses MMCX.

Sorry to hear they aren't using MMCX on any current models.

Well, since I really don't want to begin collecting earphones with multiple different connectors & cables, I guess I need to see if they will exchange the 2-pin Bluetooth Lanyard for a MMCX model.  And I'll also look into cancelling the M4 order, since it hasn't shipped yet.

Take Care,
David Baldock

Oct 13, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #6,709 of 24,683

No as we are using a different filter system which are a little longer anyway, so won't be needed.

Does this mean that the triple bore filters will make it to the PM4 as well??

Oct 13, 2016 at 5:42 AM Post #6,712 of 24,683
No. The PM4 is using the Delta-Styled filters.

Aww ok. Misunderstood and gave me some false hope. So PM4 will just come with the intermediate length filters.

Oct 13, 2016 at 7:02 AM Post #6,714 of 24,683
No as we are using a different filter system which are a little longer anyway, so won't be needed.

Looks like there is a change on the filters for master 4. Not sure exactly how they changed except for one more universal length.

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:13 AM Post #6,718 of 24,683
I got an email from Trinity this morning and saw a PM4 before I read and I got excited thinking I was being told my PM4's were shipped. Such excitement. Then I read.... excitement deflated, lol. It was just an email reminding people to get the PM4 before it goes to full price.

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #6,719 of 24,683
Can anyone help me to understand which one to go for between Master 4 and 6? I just noticed that master 6 on KS and the price difference is £110 roughly. Does additional dual BA makes noticeable difference? I am not sure if this is already covered and if it did, it would be huge help if anyone can point me out which post it covers. :)

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #6,720 of 24,683
  Can anyone help me to understand which one to go for between Master 4 and 6? I just noticed that master 6 on KS and the price difference is £110 roughly. Does additional dual BA makes noticeable difference? I am not sure if this is already covered and if it did, it would be huge help if anyone can point me out which post it covers. :)

Other than the people at Trinity Audio, nobody has heard either the PM4 or the PM6 yet. All we have to go on at this point are the technical specs and some blind faith. A few reviewers have heard the Hunter and seemed impressed, and since the PM6 is supposed to have a similar sound then we can expect it to be pretty good. As for the PM4, it was designed and put into production without anyone hearing it so it is still a mystery. Going by Trinity's previous products however, it is likely to be a bargain no matter which one you go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back