TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 8, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #6,631 of 24,683
The graphs look far batter than they did with the old ones!
Now while graphs don't truly show how an IEM sounds, it does look far more promising and I can't wait to listen to the PM6.
BTW, will the "Fulfillment Status" change from "fulfilled" on my Trinity account when the ordered products ship?
I ask as I've ordered PM4,PM6, Lanyard and Litz cable and would be nice to be able to see if they have shipped so I can keep an eye on my mailbox.

Oct 8, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #6,632 of 24,683
Well im happy its more Ushaped at this point in time, i hope im not mid-disappointed with the PM6.

That said i do agree with Brooko, i also prefer a little bit more flatter frequency but hopefully i will enjoy the PM6.

Oct 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #6,634 of 24,683
If people are seriously looking for flat...there are plenty of great choices out. I don't understand why backers pressure Mr Bob.

Anyhow I was rather curious if the Pm4 was going shipped mid October or towards end...because the webpage did say 2-3 wks since September. More pics please just whet the appetite!

Oct 8, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #6,636 of 24,683
If people are seriously looking for flat...there are plenty of great choices out. I don't understand why backers pressure Mr Bob.

Anyhow I was rather curious if the Pm4 was going shipped mid October or towards end...because the webpage did say 2-3 wks since September. More pics please just whet the appetite!

I agree. I do not want a flat response. I just do not want a frequency to over- emphasized that detracts from the artist's intention.
I am personally a bit sensitive to fatigue so knowing the upper end is good. I'm very thankful. I do want "Bob" signature sound since he has said he like things to sound fun.
I'm no expert or discerning audiophile and I'm trusting some in the business that's listens to feedback and wants to make his customers happy.

Oct 9, 2016 at 5:45 AM Post #6,644 of 24,683
I also hoped that for the hunter there is one filter with a more  flatter curve / "natural/neutral" tonality , and with the different filter you could get more bass, highs, bass&highs, mids,.... .
So you can tune it to a personal preference.

@Brooko:

How would you compare the sound signature of  the Hunter (e.g. with the red filter) to the HD800s ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back