TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 28, 2016 at 10:24 PM Post #5,521 of 24,683
  Arriving at my door this month?

If only!

4-6 weeks from today.

Well, I don't think Bob meant for shipping. It was for arriving at your doorstep.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Aug 28, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #5,522 of 24,683
I got the Chord Mojo recently and have been listening to it over the weekend with the Sabre, it's been audio bliss! Over the X5II, lots more clarity and I can hear all the instruments in high detail without any missing anything. For me this setup is TOTL so I'm really curious to see what the PM4/PM6 and Hunter bring to the table. 

Aug 29, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #5,523 of 24,683
  I got the Chord Mojo recently and have been listening to it over the weekend with the Sabre, it's been audio bliss! Over the X5II, lots more clarity and I can hear all the instruments in high detail without any missing anything. For me this setup is TOTL so I'm really curious to see what the PM4/PM6 and Hunter bring to the table. 

If we're lucky, then perhaps a level of clarity, detail, and emotion better than you originally thought possible. It's the same kinda feeling I got when I first put the JH16 Pro FP in my ears. So hopefully, what we end up getting is that kind of feeling with a smaller dent in the wallet than the JH16s
rolleyes.gif

Aug 29, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #5,525 of 24,683
Doesn't seem like many people got impressions on the M6 and Hunter at Canjam... I'd like more reviews since I'm so on the fence from cancelling the m6 and switching to Hunter. This wait time from preorder to shipping is getting me gitty. :xf_eek:

Aug 29, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #5,528 of 24,683
  correct me if im wrong but so far theres no impression on the hunter or pm6 ?

There have been, but only one person gave enough details for what I'd consider just enough to imagine the differences between the two. Just a shame that M6 wasn't 100% complete at the event I guess, since some decided not to really touch on their sound quality because of that. Common impressions seem to be that Hunter has better build quality and that M6 might hit the same sound signature with less detail retrieval(unsure?).

Aug 29, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #5,532 of 24,683
is this based of an impression/listening session or a feeling ? 

Just a feeling. Although with the Sabre in my ears and my experience of the SE846, chances are very high that the Hunter will outperform the Shure.
I'd recommend you to wait until the first Master 4 impressions are posted, before jumping into the cold water.
Also, why the SE846? There are better IEMs in that price-bracket. What are you looking for, exactly?

Aug 29, 2016 at 8:01 AM Post #5,533 of 24,683
Just a feeling. Although with the Sabre in my ears and my experience of the SE846, chances are very high that the Hunter will outperform the Shure.
I'd recommend you to wait until the first Master 4 impressions are posted, before jumping into the cold water.
Also, why the SE846? There are better IEMs in that price-bracket. What are you looking for, exactly?

flc8s
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #5,534 of 24,683
well

hmmm well i owned a pair of shure 215 and tried 535 and i seem to love the "shure sound" .(Im pretty new to high end audio i used to think beats were amazing ) i love the fit/comfort and isolation that i get from them  .I had the dunu 2000 but they weren't as comfortable and i didn't like the fact that you couldn't detach the cable .I want a good strong bass but i dont want the other frequencies to be over powered by them .I also just love the design. i've look over a few threads and other recommendation but i always seem to come back to the shure se846 what else would you suggest ? 

Aug 29, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #5,535 of 24,683
well
hmmm well i owned a pair of shure 215 and tried 535 and i seem to love the "shure sound" .(Im pretty new to high end audio i used to think beats were amazing ) i love the fit/comfort and isolation that i get from them  .I had the dunu 2000 but they weren't as comfortable and i didn't like the fact that you couldn't detach the cable .I want a good strong bass but i dont want the other frequencies to be over powered by them .I also just love the design. i've look over a few threads and other recommendation but i always seem to come back to the shure se846 what else would you suggest ? 

Maybe look at the FLC8s (300$) or the Unique Melody Martian (700$). Even the Master 4 should play in the same ball-park. Design-wise they are similar, though the M4 is slightly inferior in terms of isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back