TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 28, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #5,506 of 24,683
  What are you talking about Bob has consistently made improvements to previous models of his products and no one has complained.  Had you been involved in this thread since the get go you would know Bob likes people suggesting change.  It's how many new ideas are created.  

bob likes improvements but the fact is that the whole phantom series isnt out yet. there are tons of people waiting for their pm4/6/hunter.
cheers.
beerchug.gif

Aug 28, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #5,507 of 24,683
i am not grafting.
you are demanding a lot.
from a business pov, if bob changes the case for the whole phantom series, what about those owners who just receive their set and is being deemed as old version.
the process requires an overhaul then.
just let trinity audio do their job instead of your perpetual demands.
cheers.

Bob will always find a way. Trinity Audio has not disappointed.

They always open to new suggestions that's what makes Trinity special too.
A lot of people here making suggestions is highly encouraged and could help make products better.

Even though PM4/6 aren't out. They will figure something out.

Aug 28, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #5,508 of 24,683

bob likes improvements but the fact is that the whole phantom series isnt out yet. there are tons of people waiting for their pm4/6/hunter.
cheers.
beerchug.gif

What's your point?  If Bob finds something he can improve prior to release he'll make the change and delay the release.  That's what TrinityAudio is all about.  Giving the customer the best possible product they can produce.  We as his customers understand this and are more than happy to wait if Bob feels the improvement is worth the wait.

Aug 28, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #5,509 of 24,683
  What's your point?  If Bob finds something he can improve prior to release he'll make the change and delay the release.  That's what TrinityAudio is all about.  Giving the customer the best possible product they can produce.  We as his customers understand this and are more than happy to wait if Bob feels the improvement is worth the wait.

agree with you but to ensure consistency for the first batch is good imho though.

Aug 28, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #5,510 of 24,683
We always welcome suggestions, some we agree with and some we don't, some we can afford to do and some we can't .

Packing and accessories tweaks are easy to do before production and does not require too much effort on our part.

9 times out of 10 I will read a suggestion and look into the possibility of including/changing If I think it's a good idea. Sometimes it's just a time factor and that's easy enough to deal with and sometimes costs come into play and on occasion make it prohibitive .

So changes that have been directly influenced by this forum are as follows;

1. Inclusion of right angled adapted
2. Inclusion of 6.3mm adapted
3. Rubber washers on filters
4. Detachable cables
5. Kombi tips
6. Choice of tips
7. Huge amounts of feedback on tuning from forum members and beta testers
8. Request for full function remote cable
9. Memory wire cables
10. Pre order discounts
11. Reward points system

And so many more things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Trinity owes every drop of success to this forum and Kickstarter backers and head-fi members have helped shape what we are today.

Audio123 is hugely enthusiastic about Trinity and some time cultural and language differences play a part in how things come across. Audio123 we are very grateful for you passion and defending of Trinity but perhaps best to let us handle any questions/suggestions :)

Aug 28, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #5,511 of 24,683
We will have a new case soon. It won't be all leather loveliness but will be metal with foam inserts for placing the iem securely and a cut out for 2 spare tips, 1 cable and 1 filter tube.

All metal sounds a little clanky in the pocket.  what about faux leather or something?

Sennheiser came out with this awful case i don't think any one liked.

I like a nice soft feel.

Not to see abou all metal.   gets hot if i leave it anywhere too long and is doesn't feel nice in pocket.

Aug 28, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #5,512 of 24,683

That's a good two cents.

I myself only carry around one on the filter and with one extra in the cylinder cases plus extra foam tips.  The velcro is a good solution....   BUT.... I had this in mind: maybe not as high class, maybe so...but i really like that padding in here and i can just place extra accessories in a liltte pouch that could come on the side. and it gives it a padded snug fit and the "maturity" that BOB was labeling the m6 and phantom with.  Maybe he could put a snug slot for a cylinder for filers and redesign it to accommodate his package more.  What I love about this is that it keeps itself open so you don't have to close it and open in completely and it allows a protective den to place the IeM's  when temporarily out of use for a while at a laptop or getting work down when you don't want the IEMs hanging around your neck but you don't want to go through the hassle of reopening and closing it or having it all sprawled out open with those week nettings jostling your accessories around.

Mind you, this is a 350 GBP pound product/ a 460.00$ piece of machinery that i think demands a better suited case rather that the beginners ones you get so far with the vyrus, delta, and sabre (and the sabre's case was getting a little to big for its britches)

there are other high end models with similar style and functionality of case that I do think is more suitable for the items of the master 6, and the hunter if BOB wants this theme of "maturity" to carry over into motif of a more serious and sophisticatedly presented set of IEM's.

I mean take a lesson from beats headphones.  Their products suck, but they're presentation is shrewd and gets the buyer in there.  Now imagine that same presentation, but with the fallaciousness, and genuinely sticking to the motto "True l Audio l Perfection, with quality....  You got a rare genuine business with great value that isn't some chinese knockoff using forced labor for cheap prices... or too much i hope BOB.

IN summary... If i am paying the money i am for those m6's that are purported to be the "mature" earphones of your brand i want to open up the case and get the feeling of a mature priced of hardware and I want a case like that
cool.gif

You know what would be cool....  If you sold something like this separately if not included.

Aug 28, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #5,514 of 24,683

You know what would be cool....  If you sold something like this separately if not included.

Totally agree it would be cool. However probably not very cost effective for us to hold a load of stock of this type of thing.

No sweat, it was just a thought.  But the suggestion of making the forecast new and improved cases for the more upscale Phantoms available seperately like cables and tips would be welcome. :)

Aug 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #5,515 of 24,683
We always welcome suggestions, some we agree with and some we don't, some we can afford to do and some we can't .

Packing and accessories tweaks are easy to do before production and does not require too much effort on our part.

9 times out of 10 I will read a suggestion and look into the possibility of including/changing If I think it's a good idea. Sometimes it's just a time factor and that's easy enough to deal with and sometimes costs come into play and on occasion make it prohibitive .

So changes that have been directly influenced by this forum are as follows;

1. Inclusion of right angled adapted
2. Inclusion of 6.3mm adapted
3. Rubber washers on filters
4. Detachable cables
5. Kombi tips
6. Choice of tips
7. Huge amounts of feedback on tuning from forum members and beta testers
8. Request for full function remote cable
9. Memory wire cables
10. Pre order discounts
11. Reward points system

And so many more things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Trinity owes every drop of success to this forum and Kickstarter backers and head-fi members have helped shape what we are today.

Audio123 is hugely enthusiastic about Trinity and some time cultural and language differences play a part in how things come across. Audio123 we are very grateful for you passion and defending of Trinity but perhaps best to let us handle any questions/suggestions :)

And this is the primary reason why I ordered the Hunters, which if sold by any other manufacturer, I would have probably liked, but not gambled with.

Like some of us on here, I'm an enthusiast to get the best sound for my money. I'm not an audiophile or that experienced as I haven't bought a wide range of higher end IEMs. So, I read the many comments on here and see Bob's team listen to some of the numerous wishes and tweaks that people want. I'm not aware of any other manufacturer who does that. That for me is Trinity Audio's USP, backed up by great customer service and delivering a quality product, like the Atlas (IMHO).

However long it takes, whatever delays that come about, I feel that as customers, we are put first within reason. So, for me, I feel confidence in the Company and their products.

Aug 28, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #5,516 of 24,683
I just ordered some Vyrus' they look very intriguing and from the description i hope they fit as well as my Phonak 122s.  Love that fit.  Now, i see the wireless one and while i dont use BT i am super curious.  That one pic looks great.

Aug 28, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #5,517 of 24,683
[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/U6rQuzukN8I[/VIDEO]
https://youtu.be/U6rQuzukN8I

trinity audio spinfit tips review

does kombi tips come with pm4 or Hyperion? Bob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back