TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #4,535 of 24,683

Yeah, i know. It's the most expensive IEM ill ever bought to date. Just thinking about the times when i tough that 30€ for a Sennheiser CX300 was a huge amount of money =P Oh well. 

@Vaiet AFAIK yes. Im thinking on using it to preorder mine. 

this hobby just got serious for you
tongue_smile.gif

Yes, except for PM6.

even with no discount, there is 150 pounds off already!
tongue.gif

Jul 31, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #4,538 of 24,683
  this hobby just got serious for you
tongue_smile.gif

even with no discount, there is 150 pounds off already!
tongue.gif

Yes, that's the question. If you look at other pre-order prices, e.g. PM4, the resulting price after applying Heaf-Fi member code, is 54,8% of the retail price. For PM6, pre-order price is 57,1% of retail price, so applying HF code wouldn't make sense.

I ordered both, PM4 and PM6, now only waiting to see final colour samples to decide between the black mate I picked for PM4 and gunmetal.

Jul 31, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #4,539 of 24,683

Yes, that's the question. If you look at other pre-order prices, e.g. PM4, the resulting price after applying Heaf-Fi member code, is 54,8% of the retail price. For PM6, pre-order price is 57,1% of retail price, so applying HF code wouldn't make sense.

I ordered both, PM4 and PM6, now only waiting to see final colour samples to decide between the black mate I picked for PM4 and gunmetal.

for me pm4 gunmetal pm6 matte black

Jul 31, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #4,542 of 24,683
Just check the website. It's all on their website. The discount is made automatically. If you need the head first discount just use HEADFIMEMBERS01 on the cart before purchasing.

Found the answer here :D In "Special instructions" I had to input my forum nickname and then in the next step when you fill the info for shipment is a special box for coupons :D Maybe Master 6...? :D

Jul 31, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #4,544 of 24,683

Found the answer here :D In "Special instructions" I had to input my forum nickname and then in the next step when you fill the info for shipment is a special box for coupons :D Maybe Master 6...? :D

Yeah, it's easy and self explanatory on the website. Don't forget. NO HEADFI discount for PM6. Your order will be canceled if you use the  code.

I also chose gunmetal for my pm4. 
biggrin.gif

Actually im in doubt on what to choose for my PM4. Sent a question to Trinity about the colors but they haven't responded yet. Would love to see some samples. Maybe i will go for gunmetal but i would love to see the polished aluminum too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back