TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 29, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #4,486 of 24,683
That new PM4 design is sweet! Also digging the pm6 shell. Might grab a pair aswell to compare :D

Jul 29, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #4,488 of 24,683
pm4

if pm6 has 4 bas along 2 dds it's like one descent iem

I like the new design for the PM4. It will be super comfortable in the ear like that. May surpass the Atlas for me. I love the fit of the Atlas.

Jul 29, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #4,489 of 24,683
That is so funny as I just got an ATH-Sport3 in the mail today. Sport3 is the nearly the new M4 shape and my ATH-E40 is just about the old M4 shape. I certainly prefer the Sport3 design so really looking forward to the M4 even more now :) 

Jul 29, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #4,491 of 24,683
online shop says 2 bas in pm6

Both BA drivers are dual-ba, making four in total for the M6 to go along with the dual dynamic drivers.

Jul 29, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #4,493 of 24,683
i am now contemplating between sabre and hunter considering im going to get pm4 and pm6 alr. What do u think mate?

You won't sleep well till you get them all 
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #4,494 of 24,683
so sabre stayed round, pm6 is triangular shaped like air were and now has 4 ba? and pm4 is oval

lol

so pm6 has 4 bas?

pm4

if pm6 has 4 bas along 2 dds it's like one descent iem

Both designs of PM4 and PM6 look really great! Thanks!

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #4,495 of 24,683
This is highly open for criticism for it is my subjective opinion...

Regarding the m4:  Basic, but i like it and can't say anything else regarding aesthetics.  I like the outer edging which will make it easier to grip the monitors to connect the cable to it.  The cables fit really tight.

But I prefer it tight
wink.gif

Regarding the m6:  I do like the shape.  Much better than the protruding pucks of the initial design, which didn't have the class of looks to match the company's higher class sound.  I like the screws on the outside and wouldn't mind seeing them larger or more prominent.  It's a defining aspect of the aesthetics that can really give the IEM's some character.  I like things bold, though.  But the outside surface looks a little flat, as if there was something missing to sculpt the final personality into the IEM's design.  

I was in the apple store and the black RHA t20's caught my eye hanging against the wall.  I found myself looking for Trinity audio, but they're not there...  yet
wink.gif

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #4,496 of 24,683
You won't sleep well till you get them all :D
that is true :)

This is highly open for criticism for it is my subjective opinion...

Regarding the m4:  Basic, but i like it and can't say anything else regarding aesthetics.  I like the outer edging which will make it easier to grip the monitors to connect the cable to it.  The cables fit really tight.

But I prefer it tight:wink:

Regarding the m6:  I do like the shape.  Much better than the protruding pucks of the initial design, which didn't have the class of looks to match the company's higher class sound.  I like the screws on the outside and wouldn't mind seeing them larger or more prominent.  It's a defining aspect of the aesthetics that can really give the IEM's some character.  I like things bold, though.  But the outside surface looks a little flat, as if there was something missing to sculpt the final personality into the IEM's design.  

I was in the apple store and the black RHA t20's caught my eye hanging against the wall.  I found myself looking for Trinity audio, but they're not there...  yet:wink:
you don't simply go to an apple store for audiophile products :p

Jul 29, 2016 at 11:39 PM Post #4,500 of 24,683
I personally like the changes on both the Phantom Master 4 and Master 6. It really continues to show Bob is trying to optimize everything about the experience to ensure not only great sound but the best comfort possible. Trinity audio just continues to impress me more and more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back