TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 24, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #4,384 of 24,683
hey sorry, i do not mean the bother...but have you ever looked at how fast this thread is growing? it's really hard to keep up...
wink_face.gif

and also, i am not even trying to get a reply or some sort of special treatment. i am, like many, are simply pointing out the cables are little effy. 

last, i do not remember there were rules about "not posting personal problems". i post impressions and unboxing stuff in the same thread too.  as any normal paying customer, i don't see anything wrong with getting in contact however i see fit - that's the whole point of providing a good customer service right?

I do appreciate Bob's super quick response a lot, previously via DM and by some threads. but don't be so quick to judge. people are just doing normal things. If it is any help, a FAQ section could save everyone a bit of time.

Jul 24, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #4,386 of 24,683
  hey sorry, i do not mean the bother...but have you ever looked at how fast this thread is growing? it's really hard to keep up...
wink_face.gif

and also, i am not even trying to get a reply or some sort of special treatment. i am, like many, are simply pointing out the cables are little effy. 

last, i do not remember there were rules about "not posting personal problems". i post impressions and unboxing stuff in the same thread too.  as any normal paying customer, i don't see anything wrong with getting in contact however i see fit - that's the whole point of providing a good customer service right?

I do appreciate Bob's super quick response a lot, previously via DM and by some threads. but don't be so quick to judge. people are just doing normal things. If it is any help, a FAQ section could save everyone a bit of time.

I agree, it lets us know what issues we could experience.  Cable not holding up can be a big issues.  Thx for letting us know.  Its at least the 2 person recently with cable issues

Jul 24, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #4,388 of 24,683
any sabre owners waiting for the vyrus?

Yup. UK based too, so hoping to have my latest "dose" of Trinity Audio gear by midweek if Bob's team start shipping tomorrow. Going to be a good week!

Jul 24, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #4,389 of 24,683
Yup. UK based too, so hoping to have my latest "dose" of Trinity Audio gear by midweek if Bob's team start shipping tomorrow. Going to be a good week!

monthly dose of trinity gears
biggrin.gif
only phantom iems i havent ordered are sabre and hunter
frown.gif

Jul 24, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #4,390 of 24,683
monthly dose of trinity gears :D only phantom iems i havent ordered are sabre and hunter :frowning2:

I'm the other way around - the only Iems from the new range I haven't ordered (yet!) are the PM4 and PM6...

Jul 24, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #4,391 of 24,683
I'm the other way around - the only Iems from the new range I haven't ordered (yet!) are the PM4 and PM6...

and flc celeste with 108 tuning configurations is coming up!!!
frown.gif

36 tuning is not enough hence multiply it by 3
confused_face.gif

Jul 24, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #4,393 of 24,683
Will the Vyrus sale (49 gbp) be stopped on monday?

39.2 gbp after headfi discount. not sure if it will be stopped but pre order means an order placed for an item which has not yet been released which I believe after monday it will change to its srp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back