TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 22, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #3,001 of 24,683

Ah, so you've been a victim of fraud. Ouch man. But the permit signing for larger purchases makes sense as like a two-factor authentication sort of thing, makes sense. Are you planning to get the Hunter in the titanium or gunmetal?

Titanium seems nice was doubting because haves some tones of pink, the only picture we have is gun metal right? the one that is in the page and betwen the pictures of the forum

Jun 22, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #3,002 of 24,683
  Titanium seems nice was doubting because haves some tones of pink, the only picture we have is gun metal right? the one that is in the page and betwen the pictures of the forum

Ti is the way to go... pink is part of the spectrum but the patterns/colors are unique... besides... pink is great. Pink plus Blue makes for a great Purple. Sexy examples:

Jun 22, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #3,005 of 24,683

now i see ok then you convinced me titanium treated it is, but ill need to wait the bank opens haha

beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #3,006 of 24,683
  So @Brooko, to continue the twenty questions, when it comes to sonics, what differentiates the M6 and the Hunter?

I don't have either yet - so can't really comment until they arrive.  Sorry.

Jun 22, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #3,008 of 24,683

now i see ok then you convinced me titanium treated it is, but ill need to wait the bank opens haha

Yeah, heat-treated titanium can look pretty cool. And because of how the production of that finish works, every one looks different. So even if Bob were to put a pic of the head-treated titanium version on the purchase page, it would only be there as an example of what one could look like. I opted for the titanium finish myself. Very curious to see how it'll come out.

Jun 22, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #3,012 of 24,683
Please can anybody tell me what is the last date of pre order for MP6, THANKS.

Technically speaking, a really long while. If you're talking about the pre-order on the Trinity Audio website, then it's sometime within the next 2-3 weeks. But the reason it's ending at that time is because it'll go live on Kickstarter. So you'll still be able to get one by backing the Kickstarter, it'll just be a tiny bit more expensive than the current pre-order price.

Jun 23, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #3,013 of 24,683
I have driver flex in my sabres, too.

Jun 23, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #3,015 of 24,683
Does anyone know if these filter descriptions from the Atlas also apply to the Sabre?

1. RED = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
  2. ORANGE = V shape signature with slightly decreased bass
  3. YELLOW = Neutral + Offering a more balanced sound signature with a very slight increase bass over neutral with a great mid and high range sparkle
  4. PURPLE = Neutral - Offering a more balanced sound signature across the frequencies.
  5. GUNMETAL = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back