TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 17, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #2,746 of 24,683
  So I've been wondering for a while now... why is the Master 6 going to be a kickstarter project if the Sabre and Master 4 where just put on preorder? Initially I assumed it was because of the steep pricing compared to those two but now that the Hunter is on preorder(and selling well) I don't see why the M6 can't be a preorder item too.

We may offer for pre-order at a little less price (free shipping) before kickstarter.

We thought it would be daft on our part to do so until the Sabres are all out the door.

Jun 17, 2016 at 5:20 AM Post #2,748 of 24,683
Jun 17, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #2,750 of 24,683
Well next week you will for sure, im curious about the first impressions on those.

I am beginning to get excited at the prospect of them arriving soon! And will post opinions asap........ :sunglasses:

Jun 17, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #2,751 of 24,683
Morning, afternoon and Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just so we can be clear we are going through all the orders as fast as possible, they are nearly all shipped.

We had over 700 orders to fulfil and only a small crew it does takes us a little time to get done.

We have provided all of you with some new wide bore tips as a little freebie to say thank you for your patience, I know its not much but gives you some spares.

Hang in there guys, it will be worth the wait.

Included Master 4 as well?

Jun 17, 2016 at 5:38 AM Post #2,752 of 24,683
  Can i have the Master 6 in "just-divorced" Special Edition with heat treatment @Bobtrinity? Eheh

Do you want me to include party poppers and balloons? 
biggrin.gif

Jun 17, 2016 at 5:54 AM Post #2,757 of 24,683
Of course we want to ship in time, however this is the real world and sometimes things happen. We talk to everyone, explain and work through.

Master 4 is selling well but not as fast as Sabre.

That is why.. That is a big volume as well :)
I am really wanted to see the performance as well, your effort we can seen, hope to get it in short while ha ha, anyway still can't wait too

Jun 17, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #2,758 of 24,683
Morning, afternoon and Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just so we can be clear we are going through all the orders as fast as possible, they are nearly all shipped.

We had over 700 orders to fulfil and only a small crew it does takes us a little time to get done.

We have provided all of you with some new wide bore tips as a little freebie to say thank you for your patience, I know its not much but gives you some spares.

Hang in there guys, it will be worth the wait.
You talking about the Sabres? I thought there would be more orders than 700 (since my order # is around 2300).

Jun 17, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #2,759 of 24,683
Hi bob

I just had listen to the trinity atlas at the little sound store. It was the store owners personal unit. The resolution is very good and very balanced. I listened with the inserts that boosted the highs. Very resolved. If the new phantoms are a big improvement i will place my order. Im a bit of a bass head but i like highly detailed and balanced mids and highs. Would you recommend phantom hunter or master6/4? I notice the hunter does not have the push pull Ddriver

Thanks

Jun 17, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #2,760 of 24,683
You talking about the Sabres? I thought there would be more orders than 700 (since my order # is around 2300).
My Hunters order was 2540 and there are only 1000 available. So, it's total orders of all headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back