TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 16, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #2,731 of 24,683
+1 here, can't figure out how to sign up with my existing account... any way that your techs can get the pre-orders applied too? :p  

Once logged in, click on the rewards program on the right of the screen, click the "earn points" tab, you can enter your bday there :) dont see a way to get points on the stuff already created/purchased/redeemed, but honestly the headfi discount has treated me well enough

Can't add previous orders sadly as its a third party app

Jun 16, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #2,735 of 24,683
Almost crapped myself when I got a box in the mail just now... It was cookware. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Anyone check their mail boxes yet? Assuming the earlier orders shipped monday, with 2-3 day shipping some people should have them by today or tomorrow.

was hoping for a nice fathers day surprise before the weekend, but it's not looking promising.  being in the US isn't helping either!  
sabre, atlas BT and kombi tips in the near future...can't come soon enough.

Jun 16, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #2,736 of 24,683
was hoping for a nice fathers day surprise before the weekend, but it's not looking promising.  being in the US isn't helping either!  
sabre, atlas BT and kombi tips in the near future...can't come soon enough.
If you're in the US have you checked your "My USPS" I couldn't check mine because i couldn't answer my verify identity questions. But you're supposed to be able to see if you have any mail/package incoming.

Jun 16, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #2,737 of 24,683
If you're in the US have you checked your "My USPS" I couldn't check mine because i couldn't answer my verify identity questions. But you're supposed to be able to see if you have any mail/package incoming.

never heard of it.  i'll check it out - thanks

Jun 16, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #2,738 of 24,683
Can't add previous orders sadly as its a third party app

Howdy Bob, not sure if anyone asked or if I just missed it but are all coming from across the pond or are some shipments coming from your stateside distributor?

beerchug.gif

Jun 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #2,740 of 24,683
Jun 17, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #2,742 of 24,683
So I've been wondering for a while now... why is the Master 6 going to be a kickstarter project if the Sabre and Master 4 where just put on preorder? Initially I assumed it was because of the steep pricing compared to those two but now that the Hunter is on preorder(and selling well) I don't see why the M6 can't be a preorder item too.

Jun 17, 2016 at 4:25 AM Post #2,743 of 24,683
Trinity audio postage has trinity audio sticker on it if its bought on trinity audio site.

Jun 17, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #2,744 of 24,683
Almost crapped myself when I got a box in the mail just now... It was cookware. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Anyone check their mail boxes yet? Assuming the earlier orders shipped monday, with 2-3 day shipping some people should have them by today or tomorrow.

Lol now thats a disappointment. Funny enough im expecting some cookware in the mail today.

Jun 17, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #2,745 of 24,683
Morning, afternoon and Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just so we can be clear we are going through all the orders as fast as possible, they are nearly all shipped.

We had over 700 orders to fulfil and only a small crew it does takes us a little time to get done.

We have provided all of you with some new wide bore tips as a little freebie to say thank you for your patience, I know its not much but gives you some spares.

Hang in there guys, it will be worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back