TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 18, 2018 at 11:16 AM Post #24,046 of 24,683

This is so surreal. I actually did not expect to ever receive something from trinity. I ordered the og deltas on a discount for 80$ over 1 year ago. I kept asking. Replys went from next week ,to dont know, to will be replaced with icarus 3, to will be replaced with hunters. And here they are, so I got a pair of hunters for 80$. I cant complain.
Alright, so while I got my Hunters (in a more complete and on-time fashion than just about anyone here), I did pay more than $80 :p. I would've said the Hunters are good sound these days for upwards of $250-300ish dependent on your signature preference, but for $80? That's a pretty damn good deal, though maybe less so considering how much stupid time was spent just trying to get the things delivered at all :D

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #24,047 of 24,683

This is so surreal. I actually did not expect to ever receive something from trinity. I ordered the og deltas on a discount for 80$ over 1 year ago. I kept asking. Replys went from next week ,to dont know, to will be replaced with icarus 3, to will be replaced with hunters. And here they are, so I got a pair of hunters for 80$. I cant complain.

That is insane... Talk about scoring big on this crappy situation. Congrats :)

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:37 AM Post #24,049 of 24,683

From my past experience with Trinity, I'm 99.99% confident that this is their order inventory mess. They have sent it to you by mistake for sure.
Anyway, congratulations on your Hunter aka Delta..........

Apr 19, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #24,050 of 24,683
I got my PM6 finally after countless delays and empty promises. Even the tracking number I was given was not trackable at all until it just suddenly pops up at my house today.

I'm selling them now, not used. Just open to check that everything is in order. PM me.

Apr 19, 2018 at 7:24 AM Post #24,051 of 24,683
I got my PM6 finally after countless delays and empty promises. Even the tracking number I was given was not trackable at all until it just suddenly pops up at my house today.

I'm selling them now, not used. Just open to check that everything is in order. PM me.

Good luck with that, some of us have been trying on the classifieds. Also, it's against forum rules to do this here. Go to the selling forum.and post there.

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #24,052 of 24,683
I guess they are just shipping whatever is left.

321A7F4D-E962-40CD-BD52-F04292573BC8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back