TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 8, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #21,827 of 24,683
"Hunter and Master 6
Sep 08, 2017
Starting Monday 11th September please keep an eye on your in boxes for shipping notifications. Over the course of the next 7-10 from the 11th we will be shipping all the final Hunters and Master 6.
To all of those who stuck with us on this project we thank you
"

Let's hope Trinity will keep its promised date this time.

I like the deltas and delta v2 that i jumped on the PM6, customer service when getting the deltas have been fantastic as well. Not sure what went wrong during this past 1 year, but this update is the last chance I'm giving them. Will probably cancel if I don't receive my PM6 by the first week of October

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #21,832 of 24,683
Just found a KS that was successful by Joe A.Watts for an open/closed full size headphones called Sentio. Says there getting close to shipping. Wonder if this was the Phoenix. Saw this back in March 2016, but didn't know of RockJaw Audio, or I would have pledged for it. Looks much nicer than the Phoenix by far. But it looks like another failure in the end as everyone is being refunded.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #21,833 of 24,683
Just found a KS that was successful by Joe A.Watts for an open/closed full size headphones called Sentio. Says there getting close to shipping. Wonder if this was the Phoenix. Saw this back in March 2016, but didn't know of RockJaw Audio, or I would have pledged for it. Looks much nicer than the Phoenix by far. But it looks like another failure in the end as everyone is being refunded.

Interestingly though, they are getting refunds. This is what trinity should be doing now. But i guess their cashflow doesn't allow it

Sep 8, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #21,834 of 24,683
Interestingly though, they are getting refunds. This is what trinity should be doing now. But i guess their cashflow doesn't allow it
Imagine if at the first sign of a complete redesign that they (TA) just refunded instead of lying... They would be ahead on design and manufacturing costs... And they wouldnt have lost the faith of the community, and we wouldn't be getting dragged along

Sep 9, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #21,835 of 24,683
Imagine if at the first sign of a complete redesign that they (TA) just refunded instead of lying... They would be ahead on design and manufacturing costs... And they wouldnt have lost the faith of the community, and we wouldn't be getting dragged along

I am becoming more cynical about this and I dont think there was a re-design. I think they got their original stock, realised it didn't work, said they were going to redesign and insert new battery which miraculously fixed the connection issue, and sat on them. Then after while they say they are releasing the new stock, but are really just releasing the original stock onto the market, with expected complaining, and will disappear

Sep 9, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #21,836 of 24,683
I am becoming more cynical about this and I dont think there was a re-design. I think they got their original stock, realised it didn't work, said they were going to redesign and insert new battery which miraculously fixed the connection issue, and sat on them. Then after while they say they are releasing the new stock, but are really just releasing the original stock onto the market, with expected complaining, and will disappear

I'm cynical enough about trinity to believe this.

Sep 9, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #21,837 of 24,683

That could be easily checked by those who got the first batch and have now received the 2nd one. But of course, they'll need to break them open to do that. Anyone care to do that?

Sep 9, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #21,838 of 24,683
Oh... im pretty sure v1 is v2.. i was talking about the v3 redesign costs that they will supposedly make

Sep 9, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #21,840 of 24,683
"Hunter and Master 6
Sep 08, 2017
Starting Monday 11th September please keep an eye on your in boxes for shipping notifications. Over the course of the next 7-10 from the 11th we will be shipping all the final Hunters and Master 6.
To all of those who stuck with us on this project we thank you
"

Let's hope Trinity will keep its promised date this time.
Another bs.
Hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back