TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 11, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #21,031 of 24,683
Yeah, back when we were raving about the Delta, which by the way, still stands up to the best of them. Just spent about half an hour A/B comparing them with New Primacy and they hold their own. Incredible.

Agreed, the original deltas are awesome. Everything released after that hasn't really impressed me much, though the Icarus III comes closest. What I appreciate most about the Deltas are the comfortable fit and the mic.

Aug 11, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #21,033 of 24,683
I emailed Kieran on July 30th, August 1st, and August 6th asking to work out some issues (Atlas Delta Pre Order with BT Lanyard) that Jake emailed back and forth for weeks on...

Still NO RESPONSE from Kieran! That's a long time compared to "48 hours".
Maybe posting this will make a response magically appear ... he says hopefully.

me too. more than one week still no response for my cancellation request.

I can understand it though. Probably picking up the pieces left from the old team.

Aug 11, 2017 at 7:03 PM Post #21,040 of 24,683
I dunno, I'm pretty much loving the crap out of my Icarus still. :D

Yep, the Icarus 3 definitely rox. Delta = Lagunitas IPA. Icarus 3 = Pliny the Elder.

Aug 11, 2017 at 11:01 PM Post #21,043 of 24,683
I think it's time backers seek legal measures against TA.

Not sure how how successful this would be. Anybody who backed the Kickstarter or Indegogo are not guaranteed their money back and apparently that's how these websites work. If you bought directly from TA website, most people here who asked for refund has received their refund. Legal action wouldn't accomplish anything. If anything, it would waste both parties' time.

Aug 11, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #21,044 of 24,683
Not sure how how successful this would be. Anybody who backed the Kickstarter or Indegogo are not guaranteed their money back and apparently that's how these websites work. If you bought directly from TA website, most people here who asked for refund has received their refund. Legal action wouldn't accomplish anything. If anything, it would waste both parties' time.
Correct. Backing on KS or IGG is basically a forfeiture of your right to take legal action due to how the ToS is designed for those sites, and logically so. They are platforms for crowdfunding projects designed and created by small parties and budding entrepreneurs. As such, it makes sense that there are no guarantees, though I believe legal action can have merit in some VERY extreme cases (this Trinity Audio situation doesn't get close to that). These platforms are designed for people to create and design as the primary goal; consumers who frequent the site are expected to fully understand the potentially sizable risks of backing smaller entities, though one certainly must acknowledge that Trinity Audio is one of the larger "small entities" to use such a platform type.

Like you said, most people that ordered through the site have received refunds either through persistence in emailing or, if that failed, by way of PayPal/credit card claim. I think there are still a select few who have been continuing to hound them to no avail. I wish those people good luck.

Aug 12, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #21,045 of 24,683
and here I thought they were made for booming hip hop... maybe they're just made for everything :beerchug:

I think they are excellent on every genre I have tried, but I think it shines with everything that should make you tapping your toe (that is what we old people do when we get excited).. I guess hip-hop falls into this category.:L3000:Really allows you to appreciate for example how well bass and drums are playing together. I suppose they are really musical in a sense that they don't make me concentrate on details, but on how well the band is playing together. Really enjoyable piece of equipment.. Hard to believe that I paid 90 euros for it.. The whole set looks and sounds far more expensive. I love it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back