TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 10, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #19,352 of 24,683
Nice to start a monday chilling because the office have screwed the paper work up haha!

Heard of Chris Stapleton? If not I suggest the following songs....
Tennessee whiskey
Broken halo's
Fire away
Death row
Whiskey and you
Parachute

That is one seriously talented voice...

Chris Stapleton is one of the best around today. The song "Either Way" is killer as well.

Jul 10, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #19,353 of 24,683
PX ships on Sept 12th on massdrop. Trinity has a huge headstart. Lol I could be wrong though. Let's hope not

sadly, you'll get your px before anything from trinity. I just put in an aliexpress order for some chi-fi iems. Delivery deadline is set for 9/8, but I'm pretty sure i'll get them before any of my trinity orders are fulfilled (including an icarus III that is supposedly shipped?).

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #19,358 of 24,683
They actually look realy good and at that price i would certainly take a gamble on them under any normal circumstance, but i just cant/won't give trinity any more of my money until I get my hunter or actually see evidence of any stock or any of the outstanding products actually moving.
This is a shame because i am actually quite interested in them.

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #19,359 of 24,683
Nope no tracking number here and I'm only 70ish miles away

I would drive over and knock on their door if I lived that close.

4615147.jpg

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #19,360 of 24,683
I live in the UK but not so close , still surprised no one has recieved any tracking info as yet. I have also sent emails to Jake and Kieran asking about the stock they were supposed to receive last week, I did not send the emails until late afternoon and another just now so not realy expecting an immediate response.

Jul 10, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #19,362 of 24,683
Too poor for new IEMs, here goes another Master experiment.

Percussion is muffled with all white damped filters, and piercing with all the undamped filter. I love percussion so that's a problem.

The only filter that I couldn't test out outside of it's original config is the gunmetal since it exists only in white damped version. Well, not anymore :ksc75smile:

Pulled out the white screen, double stuffed with black acoustic damper, got the exact results I expected. Open unmuffled, clearly defined, and non-piercing highs. I should've done this from the get-go, I don't know why I was so apprehensive about pulling the white acoustic dampers off. The gunmetal filters have a very well defined bass range, now I have everything I wanted minus the "smoothness" I didn't care for. These are as good as they get now.

FYI they're held in place with double sided tape, so you can put them back on if you choose to.

Jul 10, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #19,363 of 24,683
The crashing of crash cymbals is finally back and sounds really nice with a well defined bass drum :beerchug:

With a little more work on the filters, this could've been an astounding IEM out of the box. But for $70, some spiral dots and some experimenting? Can't even compare Delta 2s to them anymore, just not even close to being in the same league.

If you didn't get these, ya dun goof'd son. If you want the Atlas Delta or Delta V2 over these for sonic quality, you will be disappointed. Just let them go...

let-them-go.jpg

Jul 10, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #19,364 of 24,683
So looks like they have kept them on the shelf for the last two years
They should've kept them on the shelf for another two years. Finish delivering the 7 other promised items first.

sadly, you'll get your px before anything from trinity. I just put in an aliexpress order for some chi-fi iems. Delivery deadline is set for 9/8, but I'm pretty sure i'll get them before any of my trinity orders are fulfilled (including an icarus III that is supposedly shipped?).
Is that 9/8 as in September 8th or August 9th? I'm in the US so naturally I read that as September 8th and I'm kinda doubting it would take that long. I haven't had anything take more than a month getting to me from China. If you did mean September, then maybe that 2-month estimate is just sort of a guaranteed buffer when they know it would probably only take around a month to get delivered.

Jul 10, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #19,365 of 24,683
So at this point, how many products has Trinity received money for without delivery?

• PM6 (Partially Fulfilled)
  • Atlas Delta (Partially Fulfilled with replacement of Masters)
  • Hunter (Partially Fulfilled)
  • Air
  • Icarus II
  • Icarus III
  • Icarus IV
And now this full sized headphone.... What are you doing Trinity? This isn't the way a successful startup runs. Hell, this isn't even how a marginal startup runs. This is how you drive your business headlong into the ground.

Does anyone have any contacts in the audiophile journalism world? I would think this would make an awfully interesting story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back