TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 9, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #19,321 of 24,683
Spongebob jokes aside I hope so too, I am frustrated with them and definitely think they could run/handle things better but we all make mistakes however large or small.
If they can come up with the goods, start listening to customers again and as usual deliver fantastic products at fantastic prices within a reasonable time frame then I personally would give them another go. As far as I'm concerned he bit off more than he can chew, was economical with the truth on delivery so his small business didn't suffer financially/horrendously, for me to some degree I understand this however frustrated i am.
I would Love to see bob on here with no hard feeling, we all make mistakes and if rectified then everyone deserves another chance.

How would you justify the conscious choice of permanent lying to paying customers?
It feels like we're running out of excuses...
Another week went by without any shipment. Pathetic.

Jul 9, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #19,322 of 24,683
How would you justify the conscious choice of permanent lying to paying customers?
It feels like we're running out of excuses...
Another week went by without any shipment. Pathetic.

Im not justifying anything ,I definitely agree they have gone about things the wrong way and also i agree that anyone that feels that they can not forgive there actions for what ever reason is there decision and understandable.
Where as my decision the way I feel is that they possibly initially thought they could make delivery expectations, of which more delays meant more broken promises and also a small company would not be able to take consistent loss.
I am not saying this is right im saying thst I understand.
The decision to understand or not or give them another chance is totally down to the individual.
I too seriously expect things to turn round very very soon and am equally frustrated with them but that doesn't mean I can't understand there predicament or consider if they come good to give them another go.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #19,326 of 24,683
Can you honestly say you'd be surprised if a large number of people don't have their headphones by September 12th? Because I can't... lol
Nope :p
Hey everyone!!! It's usps! No wait! Is it my trinity IEM!?
It's dat boi!!!!
u1obm7ffldmy.png

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017 at 8:26 PM Post #19,327 of 24,683
Ah you listened to Rubato DP S1. Awesome! I might check it out. I might have to travel to Osaka for some business related stuff but I will see if I can check a store.

Also which fiio players did you test out!
Had the x1 and x5(latest gen only)

Osaka has some damn larfe electronics stores too, but the yodobashi in tokyo is my favorite place to go. I can easily waste 4 hours in the audio section before my legs get tired of just standing.

Jul 9, 2017 at 8:29 PM Post #19,328 of 24,683
Had the x1 and x5(latest gen only)

Osaka has some damn larfe electronics stores too, but the yodobashi in tokyo is my favorite place to go. I can easily waste 4 hours in the audio section before my legs get tired of just standing.
I will see if I can visit Tokyo. Sounds like DP S1 is pretty awesome even being a younger sister of X1.

Jul 9, 2017 at 8:31 PM Post #19,329 of 24,683
Do you have any more info on it? I saw that it has two DACs but does it use them both for balanced output? I'm wandering what dac/amp combo they use in it.

Sorry for the long link.
http://www.jp.onkyo.com/audiovisual/portable/dps1/

It has 2 amps (SABRE 9601K) and 2 dacs(ES9018C2M) to run the balanced output.

You can probably guess what the rest of the japanese is, but if you have any other questions or need help translating (vhrome cant translate images) I can help

Jul 9, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #19,331 of 24,683
Sorry for the long link.
http://www.jp.onkyo.com/audiovisual/portable/dps1/

It has 2 amps (SABRE 9601K) and 2 dacs(ES9018C2M) to run the balanced output.

You can probably guess what the rest of the japanese is, but if you have any other questions or need help translating (vhrome cant translate images) I can help
Thanks! Luckily I also know Japanese :D

Edit: ok nvm some of Kanji I need to restudy lol.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017 at 11:28 PM Post #19,334 of 24,683
I got in on the Zolo Liberty+ BT IEM kickstarter earlier this week. They're slated to ship in October. Let's see which one ships first, my TAE Airs or the Zolo. :beyersmile:
I boarded that KS too. Kinda to see if they show up before the Airs, but mostly to hopefully eventually compare how the two differ. Also, pride by proxy! These guys are based in Seattle and that's where I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back