TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 22, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #1,891 of 24,683
  Looks like the new line is generating great expectations, Bob, congratulations!!. Trinity audio has fairly earned the trust of a community thanks to the quality of your previous products. However, apart from the great review (preview) from @Brooko (which, as he stated, was a review of a preproduction unit), if i'm not wrong, there hasn't been more reviews, and despite all the illusion circulating, with my atrociously sad economy i need more real, subjective, experienced impressions to wake up my imagination and invest... Obviously that's been impossible until now as they weren't finished, so, now that you arrived to a consolidated version of the Sabres or the M4 @Bobtrinity, have you considered doing a review tour or sending them to some specialized media (headwhatever.com).

That would help a lot to all the proletarian headfiers to dive in the dreamy waters of your launching campaigns!!!

Totally agree. Russian speaking music lowers community is also very tempted by wonderful Trinity products and  product development approach. I personally found your products by reading these reviews http://hi-news.ru/?s=trinity

May 22, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #1,892 of 24,683
Don't worry that is all in the works
biggrin.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-phantom-iii-shockwave-iii/reviews/15397
have you tried the shockwave 3 bob?
255 usd 4 ba 1 dd

May 22, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #1,894 of 24,683
Can you please give me link for this review I can't find it. Thanks

It's not a review per se but a nice (and thorough as usual) write up that's posted somewhere in this thread so the "search this thread" function is probably your best chance to locate it.

May 22, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #1,895 of 24,683
If you wait a couple more days I'll have something more in-depth posted. Just playing catch-up and there are only so many hours in a day.

May 22, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #1,896 of 24,683
May 22, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #1,902 of 24,683
It would be nice to do so, all I will say is that 2016 is shaping up to be a great year for many brands with some amazing looking gear out there!

yes definitely and there goes our wallet!

May 22, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #1,903 of 24,683

You driving the SWIII train now Audio? You got me with the A&D D2 and it's a decent iem for $26 but before I shell out more than $250 for any Chinese iem it's going to take more than you and Twin's hype:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Would love to hear several of them but not at the cost of admission, heck as far as I know the SWIII may not sound any better than my new Delta V2's. Having the Most drivers do not necessarily sound or make one iem better:smirk:

:beers:

May 22, 2016 at 10:31 AM Post #1,904 of 24,683
You driving the SWIII train now Audio? You got me with the A&D D2 and it's a decent iem for $26 but before I shell out more than $250 for any Chinese iem it's going to take more than you and Twin's hype:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Would love to hear several of them but not at the cost of admission, heck as far as I know the SWIII may not sound any better than my new Delta V2's. Having the Most drivers do not necessarily sound or make one iem better:smirk:

:beers:

Im tempted by all iems that I have not tried before
tongue_smile.gif

May 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #1,905 of 24,683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back