TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 31, 2017 at 9:48 PM Post #17,971 of 24,683
Icarus III should be hitting dat 45 day window in about 1 month and 15 days!!!
Hurry factory workers! Rush to the postal office! Jk jk lol
anime-gif-hanasaku-iroha-Favim.com-292249.gif

May 31, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #17,972 of 24,683
I love the LZ A4, but the only hesitation I have about it is that it doesn't have the detail to handle some of the more detailed sounds that electronic music has... But the balances are fantastic with the filters.

If BOB could just cool down the sound signatures... OOOooh boy, you got something there then, cuz he always provides detail, but his deliveries have been unrefined in the past...

Am very much looking forward to how the masters do sound, cuz you could hear some potential in the pm4, but I hope the masters has the quality components to deliver what it's capable of.

The Masters can sound very good, just keep in mind that 9/10 filters sound like utter garbage, especially the red ones that come fitted by default. Man those sound awful. I'd advise going straight to blue/black/purple, they seem to be the most balanced of the bunch.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017 at 10:00 PM Post #17,974 of 24,683
I just want one trinity product. Just one. :/
haha you and me. Though I'm wanting to get something in their newer range. I've had their Trinity Vyrus V1 since last year XD.

sadly I did a special trade in last summer. I traded my Delta VII for a huge discount on Trinity Phantom PM 6 on top of the low price at the store.
I feel sad doing that, but the shell was really uncomfortable after a few hours, but sound was really good, multiple filters I thought were useful.
I lost my most favorite IEM from trinity but still waiting hopefully I will get a new gen iem from them eventually.

May 31, 2017 at 10:03 PM Post #17,975 of 24,683
I love the LZ A4, but the only hesitation I have about it is that it doesn't have the detail to handle some of the more detailed sounds that electronic music has... But the balances are fantastic with the filters.

If BOB could just cool down the sound signatures... OOOooh boy, you got something there then, cuz he always provides detail, but his deliveries have been unrefined in the past...

Am very much looking forward to how the masters do sound, cuz you could hear some potential in the pm4, but I hope the masters has the quality components to deliver what it's capable of.
Hmm. I like detail. I'm tempted to sell my master and purchase both Icarus and lz A4. I like my master a lot, but I image the Icarus IV should be an improvement?

May 31, 2017 at 10:05 PM Post #17,976 of 24,683
Hmm. I like detail. I'm tempted to sell my master and purchase both Icarus and lz A4. I like my master a lot, but I image the Icarus IV should be an improvement?
Can't say for certain, but looking from specs we might consider it being an improvement.

but the sound signature might be different as in emotional as bob put it. If you like the master, I'm pretty sure icarus IV will sound different from it.

May 31, 2017 at 11:58 PM Post #17,977 of 24,683
You had been waiting enthusiastically for it for such a long time and went through so much with trinity and ended up you didn't like it, sigh!
Yes, that's true that it is not as per my liking. But, Trinity audio has nothing to do with it. It's very hard for a manufacturer to satisfy every customer of his or her own choice of sound liking.
Being a small company Trinity has really developed good IEM at a very affordable price.
I have no complaints to Bob and team:)

Jun 1, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #17,978 of 24,683
Yes, that's true that it is not as per my liking. But, Trinity audio has nothing to do with it. It's very hard for a manufacturer to satisfy every customer of his or her own choice of sound liking.
Being a small company Trinity has really developed good IEM at a very affordable price.
I have no complaints to Bob and team:)
Hey do you have any recommendations for hindi indian music.

I only have access to bollywood stuff.

Jun 1, 2017 at 12:17 AM Post #17,979 of 24,683
Still no updates on my Hunters. This is unbearable, I know I should've put the money elsewhere had I known it'd take this bloody long.

But to add in a but on the music side of things, any followers of nu disco like Keljet, Oliver Nelson, or chill music like Honne?

Jun 1, 2017 at 12:19 AM Post #17,980 of 24,683
What do y'all think I should do? $155 for Icarus IV or $200 for LZ A4

Save up a bit more money and grab a used pair of AKG N40 off Ebay, its what I did after selling my LZA4. No regrets

Jun 1, 2017 at 12:20 AM Post #17,981 of 24,683
Jun 1, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #17,983 of 24,683
Interesting. I ordered around November and received them a couple days ago although it did take about a week once they got to SF. Maybe they are shipping them randomly. Who knows anymore.
Why you gotta make me so jealous? :p And where are you located?

Still no updates on my Hunters. This is unbearable, I know I should've put the money elsewhere had I known it'd take this bloody long.

But to add in a but on the music side of things, any followers of nu disco like Keljet, Oliver Nelson, or chill music like Honne?
I haven't listened to any of those artists, but I just took a stab now and sped through a bunch of Honne's songs. Most of it is not quite my speed, but Good Together caught my attention out of everything. I'm liking that one :grin:

Jun 1, 2017 at 3:14 AM Post #17,984 of 24,683
The Masters can sound very good, just keep in mind that 9/10 filters sound like utter garbage, especially the red ones that come fitted by default. Man those sound awful. I'd advise going straight to blue/black/purple, they seem to be the most balanced of the bunch.

LOL... I just need one to work lol. Hears hoping cuz I didn't have that luck with the sabre nor the pm4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back