TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 31, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #17,941 of 24,683
That depends on california girl, are you looking for a 420 friendly one? or a Antifa beating up protestors kind of girl? or the Anti-Male Patriarchy one. Pick your poison lol

I mean the Japanese internatonal students seem to be nicest girls here, I could be wrong though.
Oh yeah Girls that are exchange students from Brazil, and other places in SA are super good friends imo.

Was not thinking clearly actually. Or maybe too much listening to The Beach Boys. I would have to move the doghouse to another dimension somehow if that happened!

May 31, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #17,944 of 24,683
You will definitely find someone here!
Any input on your thoughts on PM6 for you before you sell?

It's very detailed in nature. sounds really good with blue and green filters. Unfortunately, it is not for my generes of songs. I mostly listen old hindi Indian classical songs. Recordings of these songs are not top notch and hence PM6 does not suits me.

May 31, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #17,947 of 24,683
I just emailed them at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com about the whole Delta situation asking for more clarification (actual clarification, specifically about the fate of the Delta Hybrid and Atlas Delta, and what the options are for those who already have a Master and don't want a duplicate)... we'll see if they respond with anything of substance or truth, however.

I'll be interested in the reply. -- At this point, having waited so long, I'm on the fence about simply asking to cancel.

May 31, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #17,950 of 24,683
Seems like quite a few iems are getting to people now, as i said in my previous post I was one of the later hunter orderers.
I was wondering though if others are still waiting for there hunter.

May 31, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #17,953 of 24,683
PM4 UPDATE: While still not my favorite headphones, I believe that I may have finally found a combination that cuts out the strange noise artifacts as well as some of the treble spike.

The Fiio E12, and KZ Starline Tips.

They have to be used together since just one or the other doesn't seem to fix everything. I'm using this combo both directly out of my LG v20 and also with the Schiit Fulla1. Both of these are colder/brighter sources, and the E12 does a good job warming the sound up without veiling the details. The E12 also seems to cut most of the treble spikes out on its own, but I still hear the noise artifacts from time to time.

The KZ Starline has a longer than normal stem and provides a decent seal with an opening that matches the nozzle width of the PM4 almost exactly. With the Starlines in, bass response is good, sound is a little less piercing, and the noise artifacts are almost completely unnoticeable. I think the extended length of the stem might have a lot to do with fixing that noise or resonance some of us have been hearing. It leads me to wonder if this is only any issue because they got rid of the long and short filters and replaced them with the mid length filter.

So, with the absolute perfect setup and right equipment, I'm willing to admit that the PM4s, as much as I've maligned them, have the ability not to suck. I don't know if that's enough to get me to spend a big pile of money on the Icarus IV, but it makes it slightly more probable.

May 31, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #17,955 of 24,683
Seems like quite a few iems are getting to people now, as i said in my previous post I was one of the later hunter orderers.
I was wondering though if others are still waiting for there hunter.
Ordered June 10, 2016, my Hunters are stateside. They left a sorting center in California yesterday and are currently en route. Hoping that means it gets here Friday or Saturday.

And regarding your earlier question, I meant next run as in the next 1000 production units (aka 2018 production run). This very first production run was supposed to be the only one with fully removable cables. Same goes for the PM6. Everything on sale from Trinity from this point on is supposed to use the y-split cable system.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back