TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 1, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #16,006 of 24,683
Was my first email through all of this...

May 1, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #16,010 of 24,683
My Masters have arrived and things are sounding (and looking) rosey!

So far: impressed by the clarity and the detail. Time to play with filters, tips, and EQ.

20170501_181041.jpg

May 1, 2017 at 8:29 PM Post #16,011 of 24,683
Really enjoying my masters so far ^_^ Actually not having a problem with fit either - using the second smallest spinfits that came with my hyperion (so pink) and wearing them with the cord pointing upright from the bud and looped around the ear. Happy to report I'm having no issues with the carbon fiber plates being uncomfortable either. I've only tried red and gun metal filters so far, but I like the gun metal the best of the two. Will experiment more later.

9936618.jpg

They look fly as... heck... too hehe :p

Attachments

• buds.jpg
    buds.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 1, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #16,012 of 24,683
Do these filters look normal? Is the lack of damping material typical?

[purple, silver, gold]

20170501_191357filters.jpg

May 1, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #16,014 of 24,683
So, is the black material in some of them a different damper?

May 2, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #16,018 of 24,683
I'm also waiting on an Air and Hunter. But I haven't ever bothered emailing to ask how that's all going. Does that just mean I'm never gonna receive my order? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No lol... That just means you won't be disappointed with their attempt to keep you from returning the item with their "tell-the-customer-1-week" policy.

We got an apology from BOB which basically admitted to the misinformation that continues to go on mixed in with what appears to be a phantom air debacle.... I might very well call it quits with the hunters if I don't get something solid in the next week....

What goes through my mind is that they couldn't deliver on the original pm4, their aren't delivering on the original phantom air, and they can barely get any deliveries out as it is.

Not pleasant when you give a company like this hundreds of dollars expecting their TOTL.:fist: One fingers down that's supposed to be up for trinity.

May 2, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #16,019 of 24,683
No lol... That just means you won't be disappointed with their attempt to keep you from returning the item with their "tell-the-customer-1-week" policy.

We got an apology from BOB which basically admitted to the misinformation that continues to go on mixed in with what appears to be a phantom air debacle.... I might very well call it quits with the hunters if I don't get something solid in the next week....

What goes through my mind is that they couldn't deliver on the original pm4, their aren't delivering on the original phantom air, and they can barely get any deliveries out as it is.

Not pleasant when you give a company like this hundreds of dollars expecting their TOTL.:fist: One fingers down that's supposed to be up for trinity.
I think I'm down to my last finger and hoping the Master reaches me before that turns into a :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back