TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 21, 2017 at 3:54 PM Post #15,243 of 24,683
So I received my two packages today and my Icarus III was not included.

It was supposed to be two Vyrus 2's and an Icarus III.

Pretty disappointed.

That shouldn't be disappointing. The Icarus III were released after other headphones many members are still waiting on. The goods news is that people are quickly starting to get their devices, and the faster that happens the faster Trinity can deal with the Icarus line. Good to see you got your Vyrus V2, do post impressions.

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #15,244 of 24,683

Come one the icarus has already been postponed to may or later!

maybe he wasn't aware of that.  i'm guessing trinity didn't send an email to all icarus III purchasers letting them know that it was delayed.

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #15,249 of 24,683

Maybe not, but obviously someone who is aware of this thread. no one in this thread expect Icarus III before May/June.

he also has 3 posts and just joined yesterday.  you can't assume he knows everything everyone who's been here for months or years does.
the best way to avoid these issues is still up to trinity to inform its customers of what's going on and i don't recall bob addressing the III - someone just happened to notice the website changed and mentioned it.

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #15,251 of 24,683
So I received my two packages today and my Icarus III was not included.

It was supposed to be two Vyrus 2's and an Icarus III.

Pretty disappointed.

Disappointed  ? At least you got something ! 
wink_face.gif

I've received shipping notification for Vyrus V2 on March 22nd , i'm still waiting !
Good thing i didn't hold my breath ....
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #15,253 of 24,683
  Damn the reports of drop-outs in the AIR keep coming. This looks it is going to break things apart.

For me it is one of the main reasons I would never consider bluetooth at the moment. Most manufacturers suffer from this given the right conditions, interference, path blocked etc. It is limitation of the bluetooth protocol, If you can't live with this, then you need to stay wired.

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:15 PM Post #15,254 of 24,683

Where do you see them. I know 2 people who are waiting for their Air. I sure hope that's not the case after the long wait and the level of expectations. 

2 people in this thread and apparently 2 on KS comments.

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #15,255 of 24,683
he also has 3 posts and just joined yesterday.  you can't assume he knows everything everyone who's been here for months or years does.
the best way to avoid these issues is still up to trinity to inform its customers of what's going on and i don't recall bob addressing the III - someone just happened to notice the website changed and mentioned it.

That pretty much sums it up.
I hadn't heard much about the Icarus III on it's production phases.

Well,at least I know for sure now that the wait will be a while longer.

I will post pictures and updates on my Vyrus 2's when I get home from work.

Thanks for sticking your neck out for a stranger btw :)

I truly am perplexed by the situation Trinity has seemed to place themselves in.

Then again, I am at least very happy to have gotten something from them.
They make wonderful headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back