TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 21, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #15,196 of 24,683
Hey folks.
I finally came to my senses that doing what I`ve done the last couple of days helps no one. I got carried away by my frustration.

I apologize for all these harsh comments and the way I commented about Trinity. I am still far away from being amused about the situation, but I will sort that out with Trinity directly. I`ve got lost in an downwards spiral of frustration and negativity. So, again sorry for being so negative and rude against some headfi members.

I hope you accept my apology, and we can get back to normal, me as well 
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers fellas

Apr 21, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #15,197 of 24,683
Hey folks.
I finally came to my senses that doing what I`ve done the last couple of days helps no one. I got carried away by my frustration.

I apologize for all these harsh comments and the way I commented about Trinity. I am still far away from being amused about the situation, but I will sort that out with Trinity directly. I`ve got lost in an downwards spiral of frustration and negativity. So, again sorry for being so negative and rude against some headfi members.

I hope you accept my apology, and we can get back to normal, me as well :)

Cheers fellas

Well said; thank you.

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:12 PM Post #15,198 of 24,683
  I just talked to Jake on the phone. Very nice and helpful guy. 

I have to say, after all that happened, this call has been very reassuring for me that Trinity in fact are a good company and I'm positive, they will deliver all the IEMs.

I still had to cancel my PM6+balanced Litz Cable because meanwhile I have another pair of IEMs from another manufacturer.

However, he gave the following update:

Master almost completely shipped (mine just shipped minutes before calling)
PM6 will be shipped next week

So if anyone wants a (red) PM6 and/or a balanced 2.5mm Litz Cable, I guess you can Email Jake.

Plus I will sell my Master (new & unopened) for the price of 60 £ + shipping.

How much was the Litz cable? I might be interested if it fits on the PM6.

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #15,199 of 24,683
For the people complaining that Jack isn't answering e-mails, he is. But he just got a lot to go through. He just arrived at the e-mails from 7 days ago apparently, that's a lot of catching up to do. But the answers are just copy and paste 

"Your Delta order will be shipped next week.

Regards"

Well, I can't blame him with the amount of e-mails he gets everyday, that's what I would do too :D

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #15,200 of 24,683
  How much was the Litz cable? I might be interested if it fits on the PM6.

I was gonna say probably £100 like the cable is listed on their site now, but I just read that cable on the site and it's silver OFC, not Litz so actually I dunno. Also, just noticed this when looking at the page pics, why does the pic of the 2-pin use a different 3.5mm connector than the MMCX cable? 2-pin has straight jack and MMCX gets right-angle? What if I want 2-pin with right-angle? I guess maybe they're just showing off different options? They did say in the past that these are made in-house by them, so maybe you can just specify what jack you want in the special directions?

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #15,202 of 24,683
  I was gonna say probably £100 like the cable is listed on their site now, but I just read that cable on the site and it's silver OFC, not Litz so actually I dunno. Also, just noticed this when looking at the page pics, why does the pic of the 2-pin use a different 3.5mm connector than the MMCX cable? 2-pin has straight jack and MMCX gets right-angle? What if I want 2-pin with right-angle? I guess maybe they're just showing off different options? They did say in the past that these are made in-house by them, so maybe you can just specify what jack you want in the special directions?

The correct name is: "4 Wire Silver plated OFC Cable - SILVER PLATED OFC BALANCED CABLE 2.5MM TRRS CONNECTION".

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #15,204 of 24,683
Some weeks ago, in the middle of this storm, I had a problem with my email account and asked Jake to use a different one. He sent me some security questions and, after getting correct responses, changed data. Everything in the same working day. So, in my own experience, when the question is not the usual "when will my stuff be delivered", you'll get a fast and proper response.

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #15,207 of 24,683
Hey folks.

I hope you accept my apology, and we can get back to normal, me as well :)

Cheers fellas

Only a reasonable person would have posted such a public apology. I am glad most of us understand each other's point of views, but most of all that we respect one another and who and what bring us all together here on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back