TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Mar 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #49 of 1,582
Just popping in for some sanity
biggrin.gif

Hang in there, man. You'll get there. We know you're working hard.

Mar 19, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #51 of 1,582
Mar 19, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #52 of 1,582
I'm still smiling and not long left for to be shipping to be finished.

Anyway lets leave that there and carry as you guys started
smily_headphones1.gif

Don't worry bob we understand, I think it's sad to see the Head-FI community members, although not all of them, have responded like that to delays, and now their made up problem with shipping. Thankfully if they were not all winding each oother up online then their wouldn't be a problem, hence the majority of your customers who aren't using Head-Fi wont be affected by the negativity. I honestly see this thread being the Go To for yourself, and any real inquiries, while the other thread will likely die when everything gets shipped.
We're still with you and the trinity team.❤

Mar 19, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #54 of 1,582
I'm still smiling and not long left for to be shipping to be finished.

Anyway lets leave that there and carry as you guys started
smily_headphones1.gif

Don't worry bob we understand, I think it's sad to see the Head-FI community members, although not all of them, have responded like that to delays, and now their made up problem with shipping. Thankfully if they were not all winding each oother up online then their wouldn't be a problem, hence the majority of your customers who aren't using Head-Fi wont be affected by the negativity. I honestly see this thread being the Go To for yourself, and any real inquiries, while the other thread will likely die when everything gets shipped.
We're still with you and the trinity team.❤

Thank you

Mar 19, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #55 of 1,582
You'll be able to chill out a little once all of this is done! I'm sure there's always lots to do though.

How's the progress with the Icarus II DAP coming along?

I intend to do a lot of chilling I need it!

ICARUS I and II have been a pain. Lots of issues with chips, power supply and various other issues, thankfully we think we have it sorted now. Fingers crossed we can be into pre production prototypes within 8 weeks now. We did want them done in time for canjam socal but it just wasn't to be.

Mar 19, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #56 of 1,582
I intend to do a lot of chilling I need it!

ICARUS I and II have been a pain. Lots of issues with chips, power supply and various other issues, thankfully we think we have it sorted now. Fingers crossed we can be into pre production prototypes within 8 weeks now. We did want them done in time for canjam socal but it just wasn't to be.

I don't blame you at all! I'm sure a lot of hard work and stress has gone into these latest releases, but you're nearly done now. The payoff will be worth it!

Yeah it's a shame that they couldn't have been ready for Canjam, but these things happen.. It's all a learning curve! I'm always of the mind that issues, no matter how much of a pain they can be; teach you something. Whether that be about supply chains, quality, time frames etc. You can always take something positive from it if you choose to.

Really looking forward to hearing some more details about the Icarus II and seeing some pics once you're ready to release them. I'll be honest, I've just purchased an Axon Mini as a temporary (and versatile) audio player until I decide to opt for a decicated player. I'm holding out until the Icarus II release rather than just jump on something already out on the market. If your other products are anything to go by; the Icarus II will be a lot of bang for my buck!

Mar 19, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #57 of 1,582
My hacked pm4 are so good I need to not use them otherwise all day I won't do anything. Hihi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back