TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2017 at 7:03 PM Post #286 of 1,582
And if you're going to regularly edit the threads explanation and rules, don't blame people for missing it. I've been on this thread from the start and you have now at least 3 times changed the header and first post. I have nothing against you and completely understand those who support trinity, I'm not even saying they shouldn't, rather that I hope they're right.

I keep adding/updating to keep clarifying as apparently people are not getting it. Just trying to update as people keep finding a way to be negative one way or another. Again they are more than welcome to go to the original thread and be supported and complain away 100%. :D

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #287 of 1,582
I was posting an honest, unbiased expression of my feelings about my experience with the company. It wasn't about shipping, it had little to do with the order in honesty, it was much more about the fact I was lied to and I am saddened to say I won't be on this thread supporting Bob and trinity any further, which I was honestly enjoying doing. Sorry if I posted that in the wrong thread but this thread is full of reasonable people versus the other thread which has an irritating minority of people who would respond with ridiculous unhelpful slandering which I would then likely be linked to when someone reviews it. I had posted an account of the messages sent between trinity and I in that thread in frustration after what had happened but soon saw te mistake in that and took it down. The purpose of my post was not to say "don't buy from trinity they're a bunch of lying dingbats!" No, I think I was clear in that I was saying this is what happened to me when I supported them so make of it what you please, I wish you all the best. But i likely wont be closely following either of these threads as I really can't comprehend how I could be in the wrong when this thread was started to get away from the BS in the other thread, not to just say good things about products that we don't have yet, which makes this thread useless until someone actually gets the product. In fact, nothing on this thread has been anything resembling an impression yet, really just speculation or people supporting Bob. So, if anyone has had a similar experience or wants to discuss Trinity, or my experience, feel free to shoot me PM I'm always happy to chat. Best of luck to you all and i hope Trinity pull through for you all.

Mate, really unfortunate hearing about your experience. Appreciate you sharing it! All the best with your future endeavours :)

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #289 of 1,582
I keep adding/updating to keep clarifying as apparently people are not getting it.

Your clarification is the common factor, I'm not upset or hostile in any way so please do not read this in a harshly critical tone. I think that you should change the title to something short and sweet, because that title is not entirely visible in the forum menus, its much more of a description then a header. It is after all your thread but something like "Trinity Audio - Product related ONLY!" might be more suited, either way good luck.

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #290 of 1,582
Right? The Master is a nice IEM. Let us know how you like it once you get it and what filters you like and why. :D

No problem. Everyone on here will be the first ones to find out. :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #293 of 1,582

I keep adding/updating to keep clarifying as apparently people are not getting it.

Your clarification is the common factor, I'm not upset or hostile in any way so please do not read this in a harshly critical tone. I think that you should change the title to something short and sweet, because that title is not entirely visible in the forum menus, its much more of a description then a header. It is after all your thread but something like "Trinity Audio - Product related ONLY!" might be more suited, either way good luck.

You have a point though, we're on page 20 here and as far as i can tell no one has heard any of the upcoming products that are all "preorder sold out" on trinity's website. Head-fi is known for lengthy and somewhat drifting threads, there are threads that are many years old and hundreds of pages long with blocks of pages having nothing to do with impressions. I'm not sure what the point of creating this thread was, because until the products are released it's just an alternative to the other thread.

I still have no idea what's going on regarding any of this by the way, except that i am now hesitant to place a pre-order for the ICARUS III.

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #295 of 1,582
You have a point though, we're on page 20 here and as far as i can tell no one has heard any of the upcoming products that are all "preorder sold out" on trinity's website. Head-fi is known for lengthy and somewhat drifting threads, there are threads that are many years old and hundreds of pages long with blocks of pages having nothing to do with impressions. I'm not sure what the point of creating this thread was, because until the products are released it's just an alternative to the other thread.

I still have no idea what's going on regarding any of this by the way, except that i am now hesitant to place a pre-order for the ICARUS III.

Not sure what this thread is about? Read page 1 please. Read the header also. When we get our products it will be a place to go instead funneling thought hundred of pages of complaining etc. It is also for people that have their products also ie: PM4 to post.

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #296 of 1,582

No worries. No hard feelings. If I make the header say "Product related only" people will post about quality issues etc or complaints about something and try to justify how it's product related. Don't want that. They can contact Trinity directly or go to the original thread. Also the header is best the way it is as skimmers will not read page one but can read the header and hopefully that is enough. :D Good luck to you too. :D

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:55 PM Post #298 of 1,582
Not sure what this thread is about? Read page 1 please. Read the header also. When we get our products it will be a place to go instead funneling thought hundred of pages of complaining etc. It is also for people that have their products also ie: PM4 to post.

will there be additional threads specific to the sagaris and original series as well?  this one just says phantom series.

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:09 PM Post #300 of 1,582
Great point! This is a TRINITY impressions thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, I agree with being the Trinity impressions thread since I ordered the Phantom and the Icarus III's. 
ksc75smile.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back