TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Jul 29, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #391 of 489
  So which filter in the V2s is closest to the gunmetal on the V1?

Probably gold damped - this might help (check the graphs) - http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-delta-v2-dual-hybrid-iem/reviews/16080

Aug 2, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #392 of 489
Hey!

I had the Delta V2 in my hands for a month or so. And I lost them
Braided cable+gold filters(undampened)
{Info you could have lived without eh}
I know it is stupid to ask
But are there going to be any accessories up for sale down the line that can basically restore my earphones back without the option of me buying them again?
I know this is stupid and desperate but I had saved quite a bit of my internship money to get these amazing hybrids.

Thanks!

Aug 2, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #393 of 489
Hey!

I had the Delta V2 in my hands for a month or so. And I lost them
Braided cable+gold filters(undampened)
{Info you could have lived without eh}
I know it is stupid to ask
But are there going to be any accessories up for sale down the line that can basically restore my earphones back without the option of me buying them again?
I know this is stupid and desperate but I had saved quite a bit of my internship money to get these amazing hybrids.

Thanks!

email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com and he will sort you out.

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #394 of 489
Wanted to drop a picture of my new portable setup.  Fiio M3 and Delta (v1).  The Delta case really fits it well.
Took them out for wings last night.

Aug 28, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #397 of 489
Hi everyone, is there any way someone would be able to post  a picture of the Delta VII next to say the Shozy Zero? The Shozy's fit quite well in my ear canals but Im not sure if something much bigger would fit. I read from a few reviews that the Delta VII is on the larger size.

Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 6, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #398 of 489
Hi everyone, is there any way someone would be able to post  a picture of the Delta VII next to say the Shozy Zero? The Shozy's fit quite well in my ear canals but Im not sure if something much bigger would fit. I read from a few reviews that the Delta VII is on the larger size.

Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a pair of Shozy to compare with, but I can do a few pictures wit a calliper next to them to give you an idea about the size. Or I can compare it to any of the other IEMs that's listed in my profile.

Oct 11, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #402 of 489
To my surprise I found the bluetooth lanyard in my mailbox this evening (didn't get a shipping confirmation, no worries tho)..what a sleek lookin' piece of kit! Sturdy bottons, nice red 'n black combo. Velvety feel..ooohh
biggrin.gif
Didn't expect the double remote setup: I'm used to the single remote on my Jaybirds. But it is very light, wow.

Will play with it tomorrow..charged it to full (red > blue led): curious to see how userfriendly it is and if it will last those 6 hours. No booklet included: just a charging cable + the unit itself. Don't know what the tiny dot on the [take/end call] button is supposed to be (see last pic), might be damaged coating, it's not a "dot" you can feel to distinguish both sides I think. Maybe @Bobtrinity knows what it is or what I am missing..hehe.

Some quick pics:

Will look around my "misc. stuff" drawer to find it a nice pouch, because it deserves a nice pouch
biggrin.gif

-update-
Tthe sound quality was poor at first. Disconnecting/connecting and switching between mac/iPhone seems to have fixed that ,pfew. Told my macbook to play nice..or else..
biggrin.gif
It misses some detail and the bass is a bit off, somehow it's a bit tiring to listen to.

The fit is an issue though: the cable is rigid, and actually pushes the cable up and off my ears (I wear over the ears). Think I need to shorten them a bit somehow so the "weight" of the little accupack/button thingy keeps the cable down.

All in all: not sure if I am keeping the lanyard, but no worries, I backed some Phantom Air's!

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #403 of 489
When I placed an order for the Bluetooth Lanyard in July, I thought I had ordered the MMCX model, but apparently ordered the "TRINITY BLUETOOTH LANYARD - DELTA V-II FITMENT" instead.

I have now placed an order (carefully
wink_face.gif
 ) for the MMCX model.

If anyone with the Trinity Delta V-II is interested in buying this unopened (I could see that it wasn't MMCX through the plastic bag) Bluetooth Lanyard, for the July promotional price, let me know.

Thanks,
David Baldock

Oct 19, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #404 of 489
When I placed an order for the Bluetooth Lanyard in July, I thought I had ordered the MMCX model, but apparently ordered the "[COLOR=000000]TRINITY BLUETOOTH LANYARD - DELTA V-II FITMENT[/COLOR]" instead.

I have now placed an order (carefully :wink_face:  ) for the MMCX model.

If anyone with the Trinity Delta V-II is interested in buying this unopened (I could see that it wasn't MMCX through the plastic bag) Bluetooth Lanyard, for the July promotional price, let me know.

Thanks,
David Baldock

I'll send you a PM about it :D

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #405 of 489
I don't have a pair of Shozy to compare with, but I can do a few pictures wit a calliper next to them to give you an idea about the size. Or I can compare it to any of the other IEMs that's listed in my profile.

Hi Rainmaker91, sorry I missed this post. I had actually moved onto another earphone as I'm not sure the Trinity house sound is quite for me. However I thank you anyways for your offer. Much appreciated! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back