TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Oct 19, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #406 of 489
I'll send you a PM about it
biggrin.gif

Received, and replied.

Thanks,
David Baldock

Nov 3, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #407 of 489
Hi, does anyone know if the atlas delta is still expected to be shipped end of the month? I'm hoping to know when the pre order will end. Will we know in advance if the pre order is closing soon? 

Nov 11, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #411 of 489
I've been using the bluetooth lanyard for a while now, and although the sound is fine, I really, really cannot get used to the fit,maybe my head/neck is weird? Who knows
biggrin.gif

If there are any fellow Dutch head fi-ers that are interested in the lanyard, send me a message and we'll work out a nice deal.
Would be a waste to not use this nice piece of kit
beerchug.gif

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #412 of 489
Just came across Trinity IEM, and bought their Delta re-production run of the Delta Hybrid. Looking forward to getting it in December. Read many good things about it.

I'm hopeful that you will like them.  I have been using the Delta-V1 or Delta-V-II every day for over a year now. I just really love the sound I get from the slightly bass boosted gunmetal filter.  (Filter color may have changed sine production run to gold (need confirmation), but it is the one that has enough bass boost to make everything sound full, but not too much to be overbearing and boomy.  And not the flat response one.)

I use the VII as my everyday rig, and use the V1 (the ones in re-production) for activities like cutting grass, snow removal in the winter, walking, etc.

The cable is wonderfully supple, high quality and doesn't have a memory.  I just love my Delta products.  

Take a look at Trinity's Kombi-tips as well.  Best tips I have found.  I used to love the Shure Olive, but it only fits Shure iem.  I think I would take the Kombi-tips over Shure Olive at this point if there could be a side by side comparison.

Enjoy.  Let us know how you like them once they arrive.

Nov 11, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #413 of 489
  Just came across Trinity IEM, and bought their Delta re-production run of the Delta Hybrid. Looking forward to getting it in December. Read many good things about it.

I'm pretty positive you won't regret it 
biggrin.gif
 the signature is just wonderful and you'll love the filters and the versatility they give for sure. When you get them, please tell us your impressions 
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 29, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #414 of 489
@Podster

I'm jelly, as the postman hasn't shown up yet since I received the shipment confirmation - at least I have not found a notification card in my letter box. Guess the postman took the parcel himself and is trying out all of the filter combinations. :happy_face1:  

Wouldn't have much time to listen to the Delta though, even if it had already shown up.

Nov 29, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #415 of 489

@Podster

I'm jelly, as the postman hasn't shown up yet since I received the shipment confirmation - at least I have not found a notification card in my letter box. Guess the postman took the parcel himself and is trying out all of the filter combinations. 
happy_face1.gif

Wouldn't have much time to listen to the Delta though, even if it had already shown up.

I am a little puzzled - you just quoted my post without adding any comment to it. 

Nov 29, 2016 at 6:19 AM Post #417 of 489

I am a little puzzled - you just quoted my post without adding any comment to it. 

My fault. Was trying to read the whole thread but I accidentally clicked quote your post, was trying to delete it but I clicked reply.

No problem! 
beerchug.gif

I was just a little confused to see an empty post with my text being quoted. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #418 of 489
I'd like to order the Delta VII but cannot find them for sale in Trinity's website (https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/collections/all). Does anyone know why they are not for sale there? Or am I blind?

Thanks.

Dec 2, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #419 of 489
  I'd like to order the Delta VII but cannot find them for sale in Trinity's website (https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/collections/all). Does anyone know why they are not for sale there? Or am I blind?

Thanks.

They're now discontinued and the new model is the Atlas Delta. Bob said the signature will be exactly the same.

Dec 2, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #420 of 489
Thanks.

Some people had fit issues with the Delta VII.  It had a larger diameter size than the Original Delta.  (I was not one of those with fit issues.  Mine fit me just fine.)

I believe that because of the notifications of the fit issues, Bob and team looked at the Delta Design and the Atlas design, and they merged the two.  There is now an Atlas-Delta which takes the form factor and water/sweat proof design of the Atlas and merges with the sound of the Delta.  I have one on order.

There is also a re-release of the original delta.  But you are not blind.  No Delta VII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back