Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Sep 23, 2016 at 6:55 AM Post #31 of 317
Awesome. Good BT source connection, No left/ right signal lag and no connection drop between left and right bud. Sounds like you guys really tweaked and paid addition to issues plaguing the BT IEM.

So many cant connect the right and left buds and stay connect. Or they drop BT connection to the source, i.e. a phone

Great

Sep 23, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #32 of 317
I get very confused with these codex, AAC is supported by Apple so does that mean the need of quality of music from an iPhone will be as good as if it were using the Apex codec?

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe AptX can channel lossless quality audio.

AAC doesn't.

Most Apple devices don't have lots of memory (price) to use for lossless files... one possible reason for Apple to stay with AAC and AirPlay, idk

So unless you are hearing lots of lossless sources of audio, you shouldn't have too much of a difference.
Maybe go with Android phone that supports AptX if otherwise

I could be wrong though...

Sep 23, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #33 of 317
No signal lag between buds that any human can hear.

This is why we didn't jump on this train until the tech was ready
wink.gif

even with AAC or similar codec? I was under the impression that only AptX could reach for no lag in sound

Sep 23, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #35 of 317
I'm a little curious on a few things:

1. Are there mics on both earbuds, so that you can use just one side to take a call?
2. If you use only one side will it automatically switch to mono audio?
3. What buttons are there on the earbud?
4. Will the case always charge the earbuds as long as they're inside? What if I don't want to charge the earbuds (to protect the battery etc)?
5. Will I have to fumble around with which is the master/slave earbud?

Thanks! Really interested in these
biggrin.gif

Sep 23, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #36 of 317
  I'm a little curious on a few things:

1. Are there mics on both earbuds, so that you can use just one side to take a call?
2. If you use only one side will it automatically switch to mono audio?
3. What buttons are there on the earbud?
4. Will the case always charge the earbuds as long as they're inside? What if I don't want to charge the earbuds (to protect the battery etc)?
5. Will I have to fumble around with which is the master/slave earbud?

Thanks! Really interested in these
biggrin.gif

Here you go!

1. Mic just of right bud
2. Left will mute
3. Single multi function button. Play/Pause, skip, answer call, reject call and of course power on and pairing.
4.The case has power on and off button so you don't have to charge them if you don't want too.
5. Right is master, left is slave.

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Sep 23, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #37 of 317
 Here you go!  
1. Mic just of right bud
2. Left will mute
3. Single multi function button. Play/Pause, skip, answer call, reject call and of course power on and pairing.
4.The case has power on and off button so you don't have to charge them if you don't want too.
5. Right is master, left is slave.

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Oh ok, thanks!
To further clarify, with only the right earbud on, will I be hearing audio from both L/R channels of the audio file, or just the right channel? I've heard of some wireless earbuds that will automatically play both Left and Right channels into the master earbud, if using it alone. Thanks!

Sep 23, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #38 of 317

Oh ok, thanks!
To further clarify, with only the right earbud on, will I be hearing audio from both L/R channels of the audio file, or just the right channel? I've heard of some wireless earbuds that will automatically play both Left and Right channels into the master earbud, if using it alone. Thanks!

Yes they are Stereo sound and so the Right channel is played to the right and the Left channel is played to the Left.

Sep 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #43 of 317
Thanks, Bob

So if I calculate correctly, 2 pm Sunday UK will be 3 am Sunday Hawaii.

Looks like someone is staying up until 3am. Luckily that's 9am for me in NY, although it would actually be easier for me to stay up until 3am on Saturday than wake up at 9am Sunday. :confused_face:

Sep 25, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #45 of 317
Got in the first 8 on the Phantom Air.  Woot!!!

So Bob will you later ask for what color we want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back