Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Sep 25, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #61 of 317
I see, thankfully. Thought I missed that option through brunch lubrication.

Not to fussed on colour, Trinity's range and interpretation is spot on.
Perhaps an option of - surprise me would heighten the anticipation...

I bought so fast, I may have missed where to pick the color option as well. I went back to manage my pledge and did see it anywhere.

Maybe Bob will chime in on the how to choose color option

Sep 25, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #62 of 317
I bought so fast, I may have missed where to pick the color option as well. I went back to manage my pledge and did see it anywhere.

Maybe Bob will chime in on the how to choose color option

I noted the quick trigger finger. I was still searching for a link to the page!

Hopefully, but if there's an option to leave colour 'blank' choose at manufacturers will, I may choose that?

Sep 25, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #64 of 317
Colours are chosen at the end of the campaign.

Good idea on the surprise me option....hhhmmm will have a think.

The Air supports AptX and aac codecs

Bob, thank you for the follow up and fast response

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #66 of 317
Colours are chosen at the end of the campaign.

Good idea on the surprise me option....hhhmmm will have a think.

The Air supports AptX and aac codecs

I was surprised that the gun metal had a white central piece rather than black, it would work very well and I reckon that would sell even better than the white I bet.

However, seeing as you are comparing them to the Hyperion though silver with a black insert for contrast in a nod to a product that started Trinity off. I would seriously consider not ordering my customary reds for one of those options :p

Sep 26, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #67 of 317
Just curious @Bobtrinity, would it be much extra work to offer the option of choosing a white or black button faceplate with any of the colour options at least just for the Kickstarter? I'd probably go with black and red regardless but if it's something easy to do it would be a nice option to have. 

Sep 28, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #71 of 317
Officially a backer!   Needed a wireless option to use with my iphone 7+, and this will be the perfect match!

Sep 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #73 of 317
Phantom Air caught wifey's eye.... She made me step-up my pledge to 2x units when I told her that it was the same company that makes the Delta (I gifted her those for Christmas) 
beerchug.gif

Sep 29, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #74 of 317
  Phantom Air caught wifey's eye.... She made me step-up my pledge to 2x units when I told her that it was the same company that makes the Delta (I gifted her those for Christmas) 
beerchug.gif

Did that as well except I got 3 ...me, my wife and son

Users who are viewing this thread

Back