Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Sep 21, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #16 of 317
  If I remember correctly from the prior thread there was mention of a mic for taking calls. It's not mentioned above and I'm curious if that made it into the final version ?

Yes pretty sure Bob posters in the large Phantom thread this feature is include.  But there are no gimmicky crap like measuring exercise or activities.  

Purely intended to be the best audio experience for truly wireless IEM

Sep 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #17 of 317
Yes pretty sure Bob posters in the large Phantom thread this feature is include.  But there are no gimmicky crap like measuring exercise or activities.  

Purely intended to be the best audio experience for truly wireless IEM

I agree - I plan to use them while running (sure I'm not alone on this) and this would be a nice addition & the only "gimmick" I'm interested in having. Not a huge deal if it doesn't but it would be convenient. I have a few of the trinity products so far and they never fail to disappoint and I'm sure these are equally impressive.

Sep 21, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #18 of 317
I agree - I plan to use them while running (sure I'm not alone on this) and this would be a nice addition & the only "gimmick" I'm interested in having. Not a huge deal if it doesn't but it would be convenient. I have a few of the trinity products so far and they never fail to disappoint and I'm sure these are equally impressive.

Bob's post.  Yes there is a mic.

post #4415

Sep 22, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #19 of 317
To my surprise the Nexus 6P does not actually support AptX, any idea what the audio quality will be like without it or would it be worth getting a transmitter that supports it like this one? Also any recommendations for a good, tiny transmitter dongle? The one I just linked to is the nicest looking I've seen so far, most of the ones on Amazon look questionable or too big, ideally I'd want to use one on my X5II too. 

Sep 22, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #20 of 317
To my surprise the Nexus 6P does not actually support AptX, any idea what the audio quality will be like without it or would it be worth getting a transmitter that supports it like this one? Also any recommendations for a good, tiny transmitter dongle? The one I just linked to is the nicest looking I've seen so far, most of the ones on Amazon look questionable or too big, ideally I'd want to use one on my X5II too. 

Aptx is not the only codec supported by the Air and can use aac also

Sep 22, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #21 of 317
Aptx is not the only codec supported by the Air and can use aac also

I get very confused with these codex, AAC is supported by Apple so does that mean the need of quality of music from an iPhone will be as good as if it were using the Apex codec?

Sep 22, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #23 of 317

They will come with Damped and Un-damped filters to adjust both. description now amended

Thank you.

Ok, so now what USA time will KS go live ?  I can't hold back ordering anymore....Pssst give the heads up first please....begging.  You can tell me here.. No one else will see!!!

Sep 22, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #26 of 317
Thank you. Alarm set. You all keep away till 9:01am

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Sep 23, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #29 of 317
so except the signal drop issue, another issue i had with (almost) all “true wireless" is also the channel lag - the left and right sometimes have noticeable lag between. would you be able to solve this too?

Sep 23, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #30 of 317
so except the signal drop issue, another issue i had with (almost) all “true wireless" is also the channel lag - the left and right sometimes have noticeable lag between. would you be able to solve this too?

No signal lag between buds that any human can hear.

This is why we didn't jump on this train until the tech was ready :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back