Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Feb 17, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #1,292 of 2,949
Since everybody has some complain. I share something I truly appreciate from Bob & Team
I talk Jake from Trinity I have some problems with a cable or maybe one IEM connection, in few days new cable arrived home for testing. Fast response.

Thanks guys!

Same experience twice, could not be more pleased with them as a company

Feb 17, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #1,294 of 2,949
Some people ran into problems where Trinity emails were going into junk mail folders, so you might want to check that too.

Just letting y'all know that after placing an order I never received an email receipt. I just found out why... My email server is set (as many are) to block emails that do not match what's known as "SPF" records. Turns out that Trinity's online shopify shop sends emails saying they're from trinityaudioengineering.com, but since they're sent from a Shopify server they get rejected completely because their "SPF" fails. I think that this only applies to Shopping receipts, but I also see other emails from Trinity coming from other non-Trinity email servers.

Bottom line: It might be that some people's emails ended up in spam folders, but it also might be that some emails never were received by the receipient's mail system.

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #1,295 of 2,949
I ordered a PM4 and was extremely disappointed with the final product, after hearing that the new Master IEM was meant to replace it and I could get it at a cheap price I was ready to give trinity another chance.

Now Bob releases the new Sagaris series and I'm not sure the specifics of any of it at all. The webpage is horrid and provides little to no info and is constantly changing so no one really knows what is going on.

Bob really needs to sort this lineup out as it gets way too hard to keep track of all the new products when new ones are constantly being released. The PM4 already has a successor after ~1 month of being on sale. Currently I'm tossing up between the Icarus III and the Master IEM, but with the coupon expiring soon (no confirmed date when the coupon expires); I'm not sure which IEM I should get with no clarification in the differences between the two IEMS. 

Feb 18, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #1,296 of 2,949
Trinity Audio looks interesting and l am thinking of giving them a shot, l just can't figure out why new products are all of a sudden go on sale and then out of stock, and new products are being released constantly? I like multiple options but this is a bit confusing and overwhelming. Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance 

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:32 AM Post #1,297 of 2,949
At this moment in time I believe that all products are in pre-order with some soon being shipped. Also note that there are production limits on some units.
Starting in a week the Phantom Hunter will start shipping (this is almost if not already sold out).
About a week after the Phantom Master 6.
Unclear if a week or two after the Phantom Air (which seems not to be available outside Kickstarter/IGG)
Phantom Master sometime in March, the rest I do not know.

Feb 18, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #1,303 of 2,949
I ordered a PM4 and was extremely disappointed with the final product, after hearing that the new Master IEM was meant to replace it and I could get it at a cheap price I was ready to give trinity another chance.

Now Bob releases the new Sagaris series and I'm not sure the specifics of any of it at all. The webpage is horrid and provides little to no info and is constantly changing so no one really knows what is going on.

Bob really needs to sort this lineup out as it gets way too hard to keep track of all the new products when new ones are constantly being released. The PM4 already has a successor after ~1 month of being on sale. Currently I'm tossing up between the Icarus III and the Master IEM, but with the coupon expiring soon (no confirmed date when the coupon expires); I'm not sure which IEM I should get with no clarification in the differences between the two IEMS. 

The lineup is quite simple. It consists of the Phantom series. The Sageris series is a different company (although Bob did some tuning for them), much like the way Trinity sell Spin Fit tips on their website but do not own the company. Some legacy IEMs are also still being made for limited production runs to suit some nostalgic customers who liked the original sound of the delta. So if you want a modern trinity IEM then buy whichever Phantom you can afford.

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #1,304 of 2,949

I don't think you're going to get any help from the thread...  The Master sounds solid from jackpot77's impressions, but I agree, it would be nice to have some comparison of what the Sagaris actually sounds like, but it may go through prototype changes and tweaks along the way if it is divvied out for Head-fier impressions.

So basically if you're unable to get anything definitive from PM's, it is a gamble that the preorder discount is there for in a way.  

But definitely give BOB a shout and tell him what you're looking for and maybe they'll give you some information.

Feb 18, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #1,305 of 2,949
The lineup is quite simple. It consists of the Phantom series. The Sageris series is a different company (although Bob did some tuning for them), much like the way Trinity sell Spin Fit tips on their website but do not own the company. Some legacy IEMs are also still being made for limited production runs to suit some nostalgic customers who liked the original sound of the delta. So if you want a modern trinity IEM then buy whichever Phantom you can afford.

Lineup is simple, up until that moment l wasn't even aware that Sageris is a different company. It is being offered as the Sageris series, by default it looks like the same company, different lineup. I still find it confusing.  I will give them some time to sort everything out before l pull the trigger. l like innovation but l also like stability, continuity and clarity. 
I remember Xears as a good example. They had some really nice IEMs but their lineup just was out of control, new models every month pretty much. Not the greatest business model IMO. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back