Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Feb 14, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #1,218 of 2,949
Hi all, I pre-ordered a pair of Atlas Deltas in Jan, and today agreed to sell them to my friend for the purchase price when they arrive, so that I can buy a pair of Masters instead. What would you say are the upgrades, and how substantial is the upgrade anyway, what do we know so far? I was so up to date and on the ball with the Atlas Deltas I cant be bothered going back and reading all the forums again to get information on the masters when most of the people here probably know it all already, I know myself I was always ready to jump at the opportunity to tell someone about the atlas deltas.

If you're selling your Atlas Deltas to your friend to buy the Master (and you're both completely certain about it), you should quickly jump aboard the Master preorder for 60 pounds. I think Bob's ending that preorder deal within a week or even less.

I would think that the first to go out the door to the buyers would be hunter as it is their premium flagship product and the hunter buyers have some special perks. This could be one of them. Priority boarding like. Close on its heels would be pm6.

I have a Hunter on preorder, but honestly, I'm much more excited for the Air and would love to receive that ASAP. I'm very curious as to what a commute listening to music completely wirelessly will feel like. While I have no doubt the Hunters will be the sound quality winner between the two, it's not gonna be the same feeling of elation as the Air if the Air delivers on its promises. I have high-end IEMs with cables; I haven't listened to good-sounding completely wireless IEM. As such, the Air is higher up on my list of anticipated things.

Feb 14, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #1,219 of 2,949
To be honest, the fact the AIR are not longer on the website and there has been no comment so far on it ... it makes me wonder if they have met some issue and decided to make it even more limited edition (one in a life time kind of)

Feb 14, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #1,220 of 2,949
  To be honest, the fact the AIR are not longer on the website and there has been no comment so far on it ... it makes me wonder if they have met some issue and decided to make it even more limited edition (one in a life time kind of)

They deserve the benefit of the doubt. I'll certainly reserve judgment until I have it in hand, but I hope it comes out as they promised. Besides, I signed up in a very fluid development and production process; there's no reason I should be surprised or frustrated if there are some delays or setbacks. It's built into the design and marketing so in a way, it's almost expected for something to happen. It only becomes a disappointment with valid concern if the shipped product doesn't deliver performance as promised. Until then, nothing happening with the Air so far can be definitively considered not SOP.

Feb 14, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #1,221 of 2,949
  If you're selling your Atlas Deltas to your friend to buy the Master (and you're both completely certain about it), you should quickly jump aboard the Master preorder for 60 pounds. I think Bob's ending that preorder deal within a week or even less.

I have a Hunter on preorder, but honestly, I'm much more excited for the Air and would love to receive that ASAP. I'm very curious as to what a commute listening to music completely wirelessly will feel like. While I have no doubt the Hunters will be the sound quality winner between the two, it's not gonna be the same feeling of elation as the Air if the Air delivers on its promises. I have high-end IEMs with cables; I haven't listened to good-sounding completely wireless IEM. As such, the Air is higher up on my list of anticipated things.

Where do l find the Master pre-order for 60 pounds?

Feb 15, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #1,227 of 2,949
As I said in the other thread...

I must have a LOT of faith! 

I backed the Air on Kickstarter, I pre-ordered the Hunter because of the discounts/sale prices etc., and I even pre-ordered the Master due to the great price! 

I can only hope its all good. I kept looking at Noble IEMs and the better ones were just so pricey and I am hoping that Trinity comes through with the sound and quality. I do realize they are different companies etc. etc. I like Trinity's philosophy and I am hoping in the end it all works out as I have placed a lot of faith in them.

I want to see the play and amp/dac There is a Pioneer DAP on sale for $299 that is an amazing bargain on Newegg and is listed in head-fi under deals. it was originally a $800+ Unit...

Feb 15, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #1,230 of 2,949
  the icarus III page shows the launch/pre-ordering starting in just about a week.  hopefully there will be some more detailed info and pics as well.

icarus III pre-order is live.  waiting to see some more detailed pics and hopefully more info from bob and co.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back