Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Aug 4, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #2,435 of 2,949
I don't know but this is from personal correspondence with Bob:wink:

"Hope you enjoy them Tim. My favourite iem to date.

Regards

Bob"

Aug 4, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #2,437 of 2,949
I don't know but this is from personal correspondence with Bob:wink:

"Hope you enjoy them Tim. My favourite iem to date.

Regards

Bob"
I'd bet he would tell you Hunter if you asked him about his favorite technical IEM to date. Because I would guess the Hunter is tops on technicality, but Icarus III is his favorite for its musicality, which the Hunter lacks.

Aug 4, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #2,438 of 2,949
Opinity # 1.JPG
I'd bet he would tell you Hunter if you asked him about his favorite technical IEM to date. Because I would guess the Hunter is tops on technicality, but Icarus III is his favorite for its musicality, which the Hunter lacks.

Good point however I was never rich enough for the Hunter at the discounted price:scream: I do know the Master is more analytical than the Icarus III but I like them both for their individual merit:thumbsup: the Delta actually falls right in the middle of these two for me! YMMV

I can tell you this right here is stellar performance:wink:

Aug 4, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #2,439 of 2,949

Good point however I was never rich enough for the Hunter at the discounted price:scream: I do know the Master is more analytical than the Icarus III but I like them both for their individual merit:thumbsup: the Delta actually falls right in the middle of these two for me! YMMV

I can tell you this right here is stellar performance:wink:
Not to mention with looks to kill :wink:

Aug 4, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #2,440 of 2,949
Well, makes me feel even better I gave up hunter and all other iem. The best he designed, great. I guess all people shelling more for stuff that mostly is later of months will be feeling great, if they have not gotten a refund already,

Aug 4, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #2,441 of 2,949
Well, makes me feel even better I gave up hunter and all other iem. The best he designed, great. I guess all people shelling more for stuff that mostly is later of months will be feeling great, if they have not gotten a refund already,
The Hunters are way better than the Icarus III. If you're after an analytical IEM with great details the Hunters are pretty damn good. It all comes down to what sound signature you're after. With that said if I hadn't received my Hunters when I did I would have requested a refund as well. If trinity doesn't pull their head out of the ass they won't be in business to much longer.

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #2,442 of 2,949
Don't forget that he and Trinity were once touting the PM4 as their best IEM and it was amazing how they got it to sound so good, then we all know the end result was liked by some and hated by others

Aug 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #2,443 of 2,949

As somewho owns all the trinity IEMs I must say the Hunter is something that stands on its own as a TOTL IEM. It is a beautiful thing to listen to. I am not aware of anyone who has heard it not to be gobsmacked. The rest of the range has some small flaw or compromise yet the Hunter in my opinion is without sin. It makes me smile every day. I wish more people could afford it and reach this musical nirvana. I'm still waiting on the Icarus IV but I'm currently not willing to accept it will be anywhere close to the Hunter. I'd love to be wrong though.

Aug 5, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #2,444 of 2,949
As somewho owns all the trinity IEMs I must say the Hunter is something that stands on its own as a TOTL IEM. It is a beautiful thing to listen to. I am not aware of anyone who has heard it not to be gobsmacked. The rest of the range has some small flaw or compromise yet the Hunter in my opinion is without sin. It makes me smile every day. I wish more people could afford it and reach this musical nirvana. I'm still waiting on the Icarus IV but I'm currently not willing to accept it will be anywhere close to the Hunter. I'd love to be wrong though.
You how it would both suck and be awesome if you were wrong though? On the one hand, you'd be wrong, but on the other hand, you'd have an extremely capable IEM at an even lower price than the Hunter. :D

Aug 5, 2017 at 6:41 PM Post #2,445 of 2,949

To each their own, like i said before, my brother prefers PM6 to the hunters. I will have my chance to hear them December and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back