Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jul 31, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #2,371 of 2,949
Took about 6 or so weeks for mine to arrive, if memory serves. They are pretty impressive considering they are add-ons, though. Very happy with them.

Jul 31, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #2,372 of 2,949
Just curious, with today being the last day to use the discount codes, has anyone else preordered the Icarus I or II? I'm weary because of the lack of information & pictures. Especially with the Icarus II. My understanding is that it won't have a standard 3.5mm jack, or else you wouldn't have to choose between MMCX, 2-pin, Hunter/Master or other Trinity models. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is literally blind faith.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #2,374 of 2,949
Just curious, with today being the last day to use the discount codes, has anyone else preordered the Icarus I or II? I'm weary because of the lack of information & pictures. Especially with the Icarus II. My understanding is that it won't have a standard 3.5mm jack, or else you wouldn't have to choose between MMCX, 2-pin, Hunter/Master or other Trinity models. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is literally blind faith.

Don't buy Trinity products at this point if this is your first purchase from them. Learn from all of our mistakes. The old good and reliable Trinity is gone.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #2,375 of 2,949

I went and ordered the Icarus 1 when they were doing it for £10 as an apology for the delays and then forgot about it Thought it'd be a cheap toy at the time, but who knows what's happening with that.

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:40 PM Post #2,376 of 2,949
D'oh, totally missed that deal, I would've gladly jumped on it! When you do eventually receive it it should be a nice surprise.

Don't buy Trinity products at this point if this is your first purchase from them. Learn from all of our mistakes. The old good and reliable Trinity is gone.

I've purchased approximately a dozen IEMs from Trinity, some still waiting to be shipped, so I'm well aware of their track record. With that said though, I've learned that for the most part, when the IEMs eventually do arrive, they rarely disappoint.

~Edit - Ok, I'm in for the Icarus II. Hopefully if I need to, Trinity will let me change my connection choice once they come out with more details. I'm still confused about the difference choices.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #2,377 of 2,949
D'oh, totally missed that deal, I would've gladly jumped on it! When you do eventually receive it it should be a nice surprise.

I've purchased approximately a dozen IEMs from Trinity, some still waiting to be shipped, so I'm well aware of their track record. With that said though, I've learned that for the most part, when the IEMs eventually do arrive, they rarely disappoint.

~Edit - Ok, I'm in for the Icarus II. Hopefully if I need to, Trinity will let me change my connection choice once they come out with more details. I'm still confused about the difference choices.
In these very uncertain times, you're either being very brave or exceptionally stupid :p. Props to ya though haha.

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #2,378 of 2,949
In these very uncertain times, you're either being very brave or exceptionally stupid :p. Props to ya though haha.
We can still salvage this trinitytanic ship!
All aboard the floating ship with half it's hull underwater!
fc1a0662a8559f49e24c868fb814f362.gif

Aug 1, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #2,381 of 2,949
I suppose better late than never. To those who know me my name is Daniel and as I am sure some of you have heard I will be taking over management at Trinity Audio. We do hope the changes this brings will be positive nevertheless there are are to be ups and downs but I am sure you all will be sticking the journey out with us.

I will be active on the forums and threads however it will not be on a daily basis if there are any pressing matter the team can be contacted during the week during office hours. I hope we will be able to bring some solid changes that will mean better service for all of our customers.

Lastly if there are any comments concerns or you just want a chat drop me a PM and I will do my best to get back to you although my sincerest apologies if one happens to slip through.

Thank you all for the kind welcoming comments too.

Aug 1, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #2,382 of 2,949
Hello Daniel. :)
A few things come to mind:
I'm sure plenty of people would like some updates on the other Icarus models - the promised photos never appeared, and so we are all still in the dark as to shape, style and crucially, connection for the player and Bluetooth module.
Going forward, what will be the model lineup - Master, Icarus, will the original models ever return? Will you be continuing the lineup as laid out by Bob, or changing anything? Will you be introducing new models, with another designer, or staying with the current ones?
And I think many considered Bob to basically *be* Trinity, with Jake as customer service representative, and Trinity to be basically Bob and his ideas. We all know that Joe Watts is the company's director, and you are the "new broom" as manager, but it would be nice to have some clarity as to the company structure, (and I can't see why it should be any secret) - we all know that it's a small company, but the actual size and structure has never been fully known. Bob was going to elaborate, as he stated in one of the videos, to give a view into the "inner sanctum" and maybe now would be a good time to let us all know who we are buying from, and dealing with as Trinity moves into it's next phase of existence.
TIA for any answers to the above, welcome to the thread, I hope all goes well.

Aug 1, 2017 at 7:53 AM Post #2,383 of 2,949
I suppose better late than never. To those who know me my name is Daniel and as I am sure some of you have heard I will be taking over management at Trinity Audio. We do hope the changes this brings will be positive nevertheless there are are to be ups and downs but I am sure you all will be sticking the journey out with us.

I will be active on the forums and threads however it will not be on a daily basis if there are any pressing matter the team can be contacted during the week during office hours. I hope we will be able to bring some solid changes that will mean better service for all of our customers.

Lastly if there are any comments concerns or you just want a chat drop me a PM and I will do my best to get back to you although my sincerest apologies if one happens to slip through.

Welcome here Daniel. The first question that comes to my mind is to icarus iv shipment.

July is now over, any hint as to the availability?
Thanks,

Julien

Aug 1, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #2,384 of 2,949
Welcome Daniel, I have faith that Trinity Audio will recover as I know anything can happen in life. I hope you have a good time working there.

Aug 1, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #2,385 of 2,949

You would make it easier for all, yourself included, by addressing all the current issues in a single post. From shipments (does the same window of wait still apply?), to canceled iems and also tell us who the heck are you, no disrespect but you introcuded youself by your name and current position and that doesn't help us squat. How many were the, and i quote, "years of experience in the Audio industry"? Where/what was the, and i quote, "one of the worlds most renowned audio manufacturers"?

All these well explained could help getting people willing to give you guys another shot, myself included (after all the issues are fixed).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back