Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jul 31, 2017 at 8:27 AM Post #2,358 of 2,949
Who do I email for the litz cables that never arrived to me with my hunters?

There was an insert giving instruction on how to order the cables in whatever terminations you wanted - have you found that yet? If not, shoot Trinity an email.

Jul 31, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #2,359 of 2,949
I have to agree with soso, I really don't think all the blame needs to be setting on Bob's shoulders and like so many others I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. IMHO Bob has given far more to this community than many other companies, engineers in particular, his love for the hobby and wanting to give us the best he can for the least he can once again in MHO is his most honorable trait. I hope many who really put the verbal hurt to him out here now realize this was not really Bob's fault, sure he could have come in here and tried to ease the burden on some waiting so long for their iem's but alas production issues caused that and he could have put a few more messages out but I'm sure Bob being a proud guy wanted to never have to make excuses and just wanted his product out. I'd be willing to bet the majority of his time was spent trying to fix issues than just forgetting his customers! Best of luck to Trinity however I'm not so sure it will ever be Trinity again without Bob:thinking:

Jul 31, 2017 at 9:39 AM Post #2,361 of 2,949
Very interesting - wonder if Bob just had enough and wanted to move on or he got blamed for all of this. Looks like Jake got thrown under the bus and ran over. He did lead point and was the mouth piece for many of the lies and pre-canned responses. Wonder how much of that was actually him and how much was the company telling him what to do and then they remove him and make him the scape goat. Or maybe he did it all on his own, who knows but I would rather personally give the benefit of the doubt. I am sure we will never know.
Wish all of them the best in their future endeavors.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #2,362 of 2,949
Wonder how much of that was actually him and how much was the company telling him what to do and then they remove him and make him the scape goat.

I guess we'll find out pretty fast.
If everything remains the same (no deliveries, no communication or more lies) we're pretty safe to state: that became the company's "culture" and not Bob or Jake (or anybody else).
Would be a good start to rebuild the reputation, if the new guy in charge shows up here.
We'll see .....

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #2,364 of 2,949
I notice that there was no mention of either the Icarus 1 or 2 in the new email. Anybody else heard anything about those 2?

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #2,366 of 2,949
The "new guy" would be @dnun8086 (last seen June 1st) to the thread, if he wants to get involved. :)

Hmm, seems about the time Bob really cut back on any kind of rapport with members out here in any thread. I'm leaning towards this is who and how Trinity will be run going forward so I'm probably through with Trinity regardless, will be funny if I have to pull the plug on my $10 Icarus I:scream:

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #2,367 of 2,949
Actually, Kieran seems to be more reliable so you might get lucky!!
Not a knock on Kieran, but it seemed like Jake did a decent job at the beginning too. So time will tell how Kieran works out. So far, I've gotten pretty good response out of him.

Well since Bob's leaving, you're gonna wanna email Kieran (find the email address on their site contact page).

There was an insert giving instruction on how to order the cables in whatever terminations you wanted - have you found that yet? If not, shoot Trinity an email.
He likely never got that page. Unlike us, he bought it from Audio Sanctuary when it came in stock there and I doubt that printer page came with it. And because he went to Audio Sanctuary, not only does he already have his Hunter (unlike the many still waiting even if we assume that last email to be completely accurate), he waited a measly month or two from order to delivery while everyone else, myself included, waited a year or more. I think most customers are more than a bit salty about how this entire ordering fiasco played out.

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #2,368 of 2,949

Shoot Trinity an email at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com. I referenced my order number and provided my choice of cable terminations. I received a reply from Kieran relatively quickly saying they would be producing my cables and having them shipped shortly.

Jul 31, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #2,369 of 2,949
Shoot Trinity an email at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com. I referenced my order number and provided my choice of cable terminations. I received a reply from Kieran relatively quickly saying they would be producing my cables and having them shipped shortly.
Really? I was told mine would take like a month or two.....Dammit.

Jul 31, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #2,370 of 2,949
Really? I was told mine would take like a month or two.....Dammit.

Sorry, my mistake. Kieran didn't actually say it would be shipped shortly, just that they would be producing my cables, no timeframe given. I guess I should assume I'll have them in a month or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back