TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
May 27, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #2,387 of 3,867
Nope, actually not. This is like a preamble. Because we will have a new iem that has something related to the pic, and it's sound can compete with the Believe's.
Did you wrote about Aurora? (according to the info of KB Ear’s FaceBook Group)

Ooops! Sorry! Looks like I’m a bit late to the party 😩

Last edited:
May 27, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #2,389 of 3,867
It looks to be mirrored as the "AURORA" seems like it is printed on the side of the shell.

I do wonder if this is the 3DD 🤔🤞🏻🤞🏻 But basing on the pic, it's unlikely. Maybe a DD + Piezo + BA??? Or one of those LCP DD???
If it was mirrored KB Ear would be reversed and the two Rs in ARUORA would also appear reversed!

May 27, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #2,390 of 3,867
Last edited:
May 27, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #2,391 of 3,867
It looks to be mirrored as the "AURORA" seems like it is printed on the side of the shell.

I do wonder if this is the 3DD 🤔🤞🏻🤞🏻 But basing on the pic, it's unlikely. Maybe a DD + Piezo + BA??? Or one of those LCP DD???
You can definitely see the DD enclosure along with BAs (could be Sonion ESTs though too). Should be an interesting one! Hopefully more info soon....

May 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM Post #2,392 of 3,867
You can definitely see the DD enclosure along with BAs (could be Sonion ESTs though too). Should be an interesting one! Hopefully more info soon....
if it can compete with Believe...

now, Wendy... isn't it that you are supposed to promote Starshine, why this now?

May 27, 2021 at 8:14 PM Post #2,393 of 3,867
Wow, your sentence is poetic! We will have a new iem that has something related to the pic, and it's sound can compete with the Believe's. Please stay tuned! :wink:
Thank you for the compliment!

I am quite interested in the Aurora. Please keep the details coming. :)

May 27, 2021 at 8:15 PM Post #2,394 of 3,867
if it can compete with Believe...

now, Wendy... isn't it that you are supposed to promote Starshine, why this now?
Since the BElieve is discontinued, why not?😁

May 27, 2021 at 8:29 PM Post #2,395 of 3,867
Since the BElieve is discontinued, why not?😁
LoL, that's what I mean, I am saving up for Starshine, but with this coming, will get this instead of Starshine.

May 28, 2021 at 12:17 AM Post #2,396 of 3,867
Does this look like the Aurora in yesterday's scenery picture?
Is it the one that you described in your sentence?
Aurora makes its debut today and will bring about more information in the near future!

One thing about Aurora is that its sound can compete with the Believe's, add ! Please stay tuned! :wink:

Quadbrid?
if EST&tri custom HI+ Planer&fullrange BA Mid+ Pure Beryllium Bass, with Starsea tuning, I’m in.

Simply add EST , Planer, and pure-beryllium to Starsea, with smart phasing treatment.

KBEAR/TRI should be capable, Moondrop is doing something similar, blessing2+EST&LCP

Last edited:
May 28, 2021 at 1:27 AM Post #2,397 of 3,867
Quadbrid?
if EST&tri custom HI+ Planer&fullrange BA Mid+ Pure Beryllium Bass, with Starsea tuning, I’m in.

Simply add EST , Planer, and pure-beryllium to Starsea, with smart phasing treatment.

KBEAR/TRI should be capable, Moondrop is doing something similar, blessing2+EST&LCP
Yes! DD for lows, planar for mids, EST for highs at a reasonable price with TRI / KBear tuning expertise = market domination. Not sure the BA is even essential but open to the idea.

May 28, 2021 at 3:13 AM Post #2,398 of 3,867
Quadbrid?

Or just a DD (LCP or beryllium) + EST. Less driver types = easier to deal with incoherency.

May 28, 2021 at 5:03 AM Post #2,399 of 3,867
The Starsea is a wonderful IEM for classical music. Here is a hidden gem which I have been listening to, a really beautiful piece. The woodwind is exquisite.

May 28, 2021 at 5:52 AM Post #2,400 of 3,867
I didn't fall in love with my starsea (yet), i don't know if its because of the source, the tips.. even with classical music i been enjoying more listen on tanya or cca csn that on starsea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back