TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
Apr 14, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #2,146 of 3,867
Imagine the rhythm and notes of Neon, which indicates efforts and enthusiasm of dream chasers in cities.
Every ray of light is working hard to be seen.
Good night to the world.

Good night, as stars fade and flicker in the distant night sky.

Come the morn, we wake to its warm rays and replenish our energy with its glow on us all.....our Star shines again.

Apr 14, 2021 at 8:34 AM Post #2,147 of 3,867
I love this thread. I don't even have a KBear/Tri IEM but the crew in this thread and Wendy make my day! Like everyday! Thank you, everyone. :)

Keep up the poetry!

Through the clouds on a frosty night;
What's that? A hope!
A Star shines its singular light.
Shine on! Shine on!

Apr 14, 2021 at 10:30 PM Post #2,150 of 3,867
This is interesting:

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:19 PM Post #2,151 of 3,867
This is interesting:

IMO, the cable does make different tonality, but I think it’s mainly not cable itself but more of the end connectors characters. Some make V shape, some boost bass.
But i have a doubt that $80 cable and $800 cable makes huge quality difference, I have one of $50 & $560 one that came with IEM i got, both are pretty good quality single crystal OCC pure copper cable and I don’t see there are a huge difference.
Maybe there are some, to me that comes to lowest priority among all factors.

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:08 PM Post #2,152 of 3,867
IMO, the cable does make different tonality, but I think it’s mainly not cable itself but more of the end connectors characters. Some make V shape, some boost bass.
But i have a doubt that $80 cable and $800 cable makes huge quality difference, I have one of $50 & $560 one that came with IEM i got, both are pretty good quality single crystal OCC pure copper cable and I don’t see there are a huge difference.
Maybe there are some, to me that comes to lowest priority among all factors.
No need buying very expensive cables for listening good quality music. But a well recorded, well mixed music as source is mandatory. (In lossless audio format)

https://www.audioreviews.org/cables/

Apr 15, 2021 at 5:45 PM Post #2,153 of 3,867
No need buying very expensive cables for listening good quality music. But a well recorded, well mixed music as source is mandatory. (In lossless audio format)

https://www.audioreviews.org/cables/
Yes, thats why I referred expensive cables as least prioritized factor in listening music. For my personal believe the diminishing value for cables are around $90, above that it’s more of charitable contributions to the company.

Apr 17, 2021 at 6:14 PM Post #2,154 of 3,867
So, @WendyLi, when is the triple dynamic driver Tri Starnight going to be released? 😝

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:20 AM Post #2,155 of 3,867
So, @WendyLi, when is the triple dynamic driver Tri Starnight going to be released? 😝
Haha, since you have already designed the configuration and name, why not design the shape as well? Just feel free to send me your draft. :sunglasses:

By the way, is there any triple dynamic driver of other brands for reference? :ksc75smile:

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:21 AM Post #2,156 of 3,867
Haha, since you have already designed the configuration and name, why not design the shape as well? Just feel free to send me your draft. :sunglasses:

By the way, is there any triple dynamic driver of other brands for reference? :ksc75smile:
KZ DQ6 and UM 3DT.

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:50 AM Post #2,157 of 3,867
How gorgeous it is!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

TRI星辰全家福2宽750.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back