Tralucent T1 appreciation thread - post your experiences and questions here
Dec 17, 2012 at 5:40 AM Post #136 of 546
I believe so. I tried the T1 via the HPO of my Cowon X7 and it sounds great!

The Cowon's have good quality outputs, but the T1 is even better. Because the Cowon starts off good, the T1 is able to amplify a good quality source, but also seems to lend it's ability to control and maximise the earphone's sound. I noticed improved dynamics, bass and staging from the T1+X7 combo.

Dec 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM Post #137 of 546
Received my T1 today, nice looking little amp. Have to agree that the led light is really bright!

Also want to say I'm really impressed with the service and communication from Gavin!

Dec 18, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #138 of 546
I've been plotting some modifications to the LED. Haven't worked out which one will be the most effective and least invasive, but will let you know if I come up with something because it illuminated my whole bedroom the other night!! 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #139 of 546
Quote:
Received my T1 today, nice looking little amp. Have to agree that the led light is really bright!

Also want to say I'm really impressed with the service and communication from Gavin!

Haha another one to add to the group. Now we take over the world!! Let us know how it goes for you.

Quote:
I've been plotting some modifications to the LED. Haven't worked out which one will be the most effective and least invasive, but will let you know if I come up with something because it illuminated my whole bedroom the other night!! 
tongue_smile.gif

What people don't know is that LED is actually similar to a Bat signal. Point it to the sky and Gavin will come to your aid...Use this power wisely.

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #143 of 546
You could always put a small piece of tape over the light :wink:. I agree it is quite bright though. If I'm charging it at night I'm sure to turn it towards the wall area away from my bed :wink:.

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #144 of 546
I haven't been a party to the flavor of the month club in a while and I have this weird thing about liking to try out portable amps.  Listened for about 30 minutes with my Miracles through my CLAS.  I haven't given it near enough time to make any real comments and haven't even burned it in yet.  However, if what I am hearing so far is any indication then you guys are right and it is in fact excellent...well with one pair of IEMs and little to no sleep anyway.  I haven't heard any absence of base like some mentioned experiencing prior to burn in.  Perhaps I will get more as I go along but I certainly don't need it.

I will comment on the cosmetics simply because it doesn't take a lot of time to form a solid opinion about those.  The light is very bright, but that doesn't bother me...rather cool actually.  The housing is smaller than I expected it to be.  No idea why I thought it would be bigger given that most of the pictures are taken with customs.  I like the housing quite a bit, it isn't up to the standards of my Continental but it is still nice.  The box is nice.  I personally could care less about packaging, but I have noticed that many here do so I thought I would mention it.  It looked very nice up until I put it in the trash(I really didn't but I probably will).  Space is limited.  I really like the included mini-mini; it looks very high class and well made.  Even though I usually stick to right angle connectors I can't see not using this little cord in the future.  The power/USB connector is possibly the cheapest one I have ever seen.  I have to wiggle mine around just right to get it to charge.  I must remember, sometime tomorrow, to use a normal run of the mill USB cord to make sure it is in fact the cable and not the amp portion that is loose.  Given the cheapness of the cord and the niceness of the amp I am going out on a limb for now and assuming it is the cord.  I really don't care about the cord and wouldn't have cared if they hadn't included one, but again I know someone else might.

Can't wait to have time to listen to music and give some more solid feedback on the sound.  I really want to contribute a little here since, again you guys where right, Gavin is very nice and so far the little amp gives the impression that it performs above its' price point.

Dec 19, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #145 of 546
Good to hear basement :). Yeah my findings on the amp are a bit different initially as well. The bass was a bit looser in the beginning for me but later tightened up yet has the same quantity without going overboard. It is a very nice emphasis IMO that compliments the mids.

Dec 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #148 of 546
Quote:
Can't wait to have time to listen to music and give some more solid feedback on the sound.  I really want to contribute a little here since, again you guys where right, Gavin is very nice and so far the little amp gives the impression that it performs above its' price point.

Thanks for the impression basementdweller..let us know if it is the cable that is causing issues. And let Tralucent know as well.

Quote:
Tralucent Audio T1 make in Indonesia the best selling amp yet .
In between 2 days 10 pcs T1 sold out , this is the fastest selling ever in our local community .

Wow that is incredible! Did they audition yours first?

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #149 of 546
Your words must spread like poison rudi :wink:.

This is honey Lee , because T1 sound so sweet like honey :D

Only 4 of us has heard T1 from my friend , after I post my impression in audiophile indonesia

And through blackberry messenger group , in between 2 hours 8 friends done pre order .

And the rest 2 friends in 2 days time

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #150 of 546
Thanks for the impression basementdweller..let us know if it is the cable that is causing issues. And let Tralucent know as well.

Wow that is incredible! Did they audition yours first?

Only 4 friends has heard our T1, I was the 1st in Indonesia owned T1 , after that my friend

Pitsel is number 2 own T1 in Indonesia and than follow 10 friends :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back