Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jan 1, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #1,083 of 6,404
Quote:

Let the battle begin!

no sleep until we get a fully annotated, comprehensively detailed meta-analysis...whatever that is (i just made it up)...
blink.gif

Jan 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #1,084 of 6,404
Quote:
no sleep until we get a fully annotated, comprehensively detailed meta-analysis...whatever that is (i just made it up)...

But I can only speak in four languages at and I'm not fluent in nerd...

Jan 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #1,088 of 6,404
Quote:

So what do you call IEM without boosted treble? I need to understand lee-speak so that I can appreciate your impressions better :wink:

Ummm boring???
rolleyes.gif

Jan 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #1,091 of 6,404
Graphs don't indicate everything, and just because it has a boosted treble does not mean it will sound like that due to other factors.
Further, for more neutrality, treble needs to be tilted a bit upwards because of human hearing. Spikes in graphs might be intentional fine tuning to make the sound the way it is. 

tl;dr Graphs don't mean anything, what we hear is what counts.
Quote:

So what do you call IEM without boosted treble? I need to understand lee-speak so that I can appreciate your impressions better :wink:

Jan 2, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #1,092 of 6,404
Quote:
Graphs don't indicate everything, and just because it has a boosted treble does not mean it will sound like that due to other factors.
Further, for more neutrality, treble needs to be tilted a bit upwards because of human hearing. Spikes in graphs might be intentional fine tuning to make the sound the way it is. 

Just curious, how much do you know about 'human hearing'?

Jan 2, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #1,093 of 6,404
Further, for more neutrality, treble needs to be tilted a bit upwards because of human hearing. Spikes in graphs might be intentional fine tuning to make the sound the way it is. 

Quote:

Just curious, how much do you know about 'human hearing'?

popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back