Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
May 31, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #2,583 of 6,404
nope, should i? 
wink.gif

perhaps that part exists somewhere on YouTube?

normally i love some more styled comedies like French Job, Dinner with fools or A fish called Wanda ... but once in a while there are some silly funny moments in movies i cannot stop laughing even when i know this is stupid, here is the one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mR0Sf4iZ-8

May 31, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #2,584 of 6,404
Quote:
nope, should i? 
wink.gif

perhaps that part exists somewhere on YouTube?

normally i love some more styled comedies like French Job, Dinner with fools or A fish called Wanda ... but once in a while there are some silly funny moments in movies i cannot stop laughing even when i know this is stupid, here is the one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mR0Sf4iZ-8

Gintiras even if it was on youtube I would not be able to link such indecent material lol. Currawong would have a coronary :wink:.

May 31, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #2,585 of 6,404
LoL .... i will try find this myself.
actually i forgot one more really good from Guy Ritchie called SNATCH, very funny and some moments made me nearly wet my pants laughing.

and of course Pink Panther, i really cannot stop from watching this over and over thanks to incredible Peter Sellers :-D

as concerns most funny from silliest movies have you ever watched Borat? 
etysmile.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAuu3xOsorQ

May 31, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #2,587 of 6,404

Here we go (sorry about the showing off 
tongue_smile.gif
) :) Top left jh13. :wink: I am impressed about the sound :wink:

May 31, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #2,588 of 6,404
Quote:

tongue_smile.gif

Start breaking down the differences! Would love to know how the 1Plus2 compares to all that 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 31, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #2,591 of 6,404
Quote:
welcome to... Hell... I mean your wallet :)
seriously, subscribed on all counts except for neutral, have you ever heard studio monitors used in recording studios? you would be surprised how dull they can sound but you know they are on different purpose to give sound engineer utmost accuracy across entire spectrum. sometimes i am truly amazed how some people wish for something that they most likely would hate if heard :-D

on the rest, i really marvel at enthusiasts like Gavin from Tralucent and Cees from Metrum because they make gear that brings such great music and emotionality that it makes you forget about price, one word - beauty. I today spinned my Rwak with T1 and T1 again confirmed that Tralucent is real something so special that i cannot put this into pure money terms, after all not every thing can be measured by money! gladly.

Quote:
Ok initial impressions:  I thought I might need to adjust my brain to the sound of 1+2, but it didn't take as long as I thought. I played around with different tips, comply ones give me the best result. I do find other tips tend to make 1+2 a bit sibilant. Comply foam ones smoothen the treble a bit. I don't really know how to describe the sound because it doesn't really have a strong character. It really reminds me of HD800 a lot. In short, 1+2 is probably one of the most neutral iems I have ever heard! (if not the most neutral). I can't really pick any flaw. The spectrum to my ears are truly super flat! There isn't any portion of the spectrum is being pushed out or cut. It's not V or U shaped at all to my ears. With that said, 1+2 has great imaging! Very spacious presentation. The bass is really something! Very deep and tight. 1+2 can pump out massive bass when required! must be the power of dynamic driver. So the thickness of the note depends on the songs and source a lot. 1+2 will give you accuracy of the music rather than an organic presentation like SE5.

I really love it! a lot! I will compare it with SE5, NT6 and JH13 when I got the JH13 tomorrow. But so far it's very promising! 

1+2 pairs with AK120's lush sound very well! The combination of treble and mid are just right on the sweet point, providing super imaging with balanced presentation.

You both have good points. I do feel the 1Plus2 are on the neutral side of things depending on your tips and source. The tips can have a profound impact on the sound signature. Even turning it into a bass heavy IEM where the subwoofer is in front of the band lol (not to my liking personally).

Anyways looking forward to those comparisons tupac :).

May 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #2,592 of 6,404
Quote:

tongue_smile.gif

That is an impressive collection, I look forward to reading more about how the 1plus2 fares against them all.

May 31, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #2,593 of 6,404
Quote:

That is an impressive collection, I look forward to reading more about how the 1plus2 fares against them all.

Echo 
mad.gif

ph34r.gif

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back