Toxic Cables Silver Widow Headphone Cable Review
Mar 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #76 of 105
Hey Frank 2 quick questions about your silver widow:

As a type 2 litz cable, can you make me a cable with 1 wire per channel instead of two?  This should be a lot more compact and great for on-the-go (a lot less time consuming for you to make too, since very little braiding)!

How much will the sound quality be diminished between a silver-widow that uses just 2 wires, compared to a silver widow cable that uses the normal 4 wires (2 per channel)?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Mar 30, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #77 of 105
Quote:
Hey Frank 2 quick questions about your silver widow:

As a type 2 litz cable, can you make me a cable with 1 wire per channel instead of two?  This should be a lot more compact and great for on-the-go (a lot less time consuming for you to make too, since very little braiding)!

How much will the sound quality be diminished between a silver-widow that uses just 2 wires, compared to a silver widow cable that uses the normal 4 wires (2 per channel)?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Unfortunately, i do not offer my cables with just 2 wires.

Mar 31, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #78 of 105
Chris, you wont have any problem on the go mate....The SW cable is both durable and tough. Lets not forget the main function SOUND & of course Aesthetics......
size]

May 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #80 of 105
Quote:
Just asking, how does the Silver Poison compare to the Silver Widow on the HD650? Besides, why isn't the Silver Widow available on the website?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/641166/toxic-cables-silver-widow-headphone-cable-review

May 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #82 of 105
Quote:
Tighter bass and improved clarity was all I could find. 
How about the purchase since it is not on the website?

PM frank at Toxic Cables....

Dec 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #84 of 105
Been talking to Frank tonight about my Widow cable that he is going to post out to me next week.

Any advice about burn in?

100-200 hours generally has it a peak performance.

Dec 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #85 of 105
  100-200 hours generally has it a peak performance.

Yep. This has been my experience as well, or generally long enough for your ears to be able to perceive the subtitle improvements in SQ.

Dec 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #88 of 105
  PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS TOXIX CABLE

FRANK DONGHI OR FRANK DONKEY  WORST SELLER ..

NEVER DELIVER.....

Man give it a break OK? It has been very well made known that the Toxic business is a sole proprietorship and that the cables are made by hand and the demand has been somewhat overwhelming. So the wait time is there and no one has stated otherwise.

SO CUT THIS CRAP OUT AND IF ANYONE IS NOT WILLING TO WAIT TO TAKE RECEIPT JUST DON'T BUY A CABLE OK?  I personally waited 7 months but had corresponded with Frank and he was up front about some issues and I told him to send it when he could. Quit whining like an idiot and define your time requirement if it is within the next two weeks or thereabouts then buy rom another vendor. And shut the f up already.

Dec 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #89 of 105
  PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS TOXIX CABLE

FRANK DONGHI OR FRANK DONKEY  WORST SELLER ..

NEVER DELIVER.....

There is a Toxic Cable thread for service issues. Do not post these here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back