Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
Dec 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #166 of 225
Quote:
My Silver Poison Reference Series, come with a Ruby and Sapphire on the plugs, to distinguish L/R.

Those are really catchy names, i will keep those noted. Diamond edition would have been a good one, for my new Silver Widow.

uh huh....15% commission......
wink.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #167 of 225
uh huh....15% commission......:wink:

:D bad kittycat always thinking about dough..need a new stash of catnips huh? Or a cartier scratching pole..lolz

Dec 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #169 of 225
I won't know. After the winners are picked, they will be asked their names, i will then match that name to make sure they liked the Facebook page.

Maybe an idea that could help..i mean..i did it..put a nice comment on his facebook page and mention ur headfi name under that comment...that would make it so much easier.. But hey..its only an idea :D
Counting down the hours by the way until closing time :wink:

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #170 of 225
Today is the day..the grande finale..who will win..you, me, him or her?
This day for me i will live in a blurr
Frank junior has to be on his best..
as surely he will put our patience to the test
We wait and wait..until the final words are said
Who is in the good grace and who in the bad
But let me tell u one single thing
I would be happy to win at least a little something
I know the chances for me to win must be slim
But I wouldnt want to miss this funny thread for anything
And again i will shut up
And i will wait until tonight for the winning names to drop
So sweet little one
I know our time is almost gone
But i hope..i really hope before i drop
I Hope i will come up on top....

Good luck everyone...may the best inspirational man or woman win...

Dec 8, 2012 at 12:14 AM Post #172 of 225
Final day
To have your say
Great prizes to be had
Some will be left sad

The end is nigh
No need to cry
Intoxicated we are
For we have come this far

The virus spread
The name people dread
Frank is behind this all
Time I will not stall

Good luck everyone
Time has come
For my farewell
I'll see you in HELL!

Can't wait for tonight
It's gonna be tight
Fingers crossed
That I have not lost

Thanks for this enjoyable thread, been excellent fun, later on we will see who Frank's son picks, not up to us now, powerless.

I wish you all the best of luck, it's been great, now I bid you farewell :)

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #174 of 225
Well, here's my entry.

A Story,

Once, in a world filled with murk from the dark ones, who's name was Eletrical Resistance, Bad Sound and Horrible Build Quality. A knight rose from the ashes, wielding a blade forged with the purest of metals, silver, copper and gold. This blade edged with the poison of awesomeness that could put down a thousand men at one touch.

With a dash of creativity and ingenuity, perhaps a touch of French silk, this knight managed to gain the hearts of the masses, waged a war against the dark ones. While the war was a long one, the knight managed to slay each of the dark ones, finally freeing the world from the clutches of the dark ones. Bringing light to the world that was once lost. For that, the world was eternally grateful.

The End? :)

Well, Frankly, a donkey's arse could come up with a better story but who knows? With a little luck and (hush hush bribes XD) one of the prizes could be mine!

Good luck to the rest!!

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #176 of 225
I don't have much experience with replacement cables, but based on what people have to say about Toxic Cables, I'd love to try some out when I have the proper equipment. From what I can see, you take care of your customers and provide a quality product, both of which are extremely important to me. Also, the cables are quite appealing visually, adding to their value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back