Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
Dec 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #196 of 225
Dec 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #198 of 225
I have to start saving up for a balanced cable now. I HAVE TO GET IT, I HAVE TO. 
dat_craftmanship 

I happen to know a certain very generous guy who happens to make heavenly sounding cables for equally heavenly appealing prices to go with ur excellent new amp...maybe u too?
.u lucky basterd :D enjoy it ...and maybe..if u have the set complete..tell us how it sounds? :wink:

Dec 8, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #199 of 225
Quote:
I happen to know a certain very generous guy who happens to make heavenly cables to go with ur excellent new amp...maybe u too?
.u lucky basterd
biggrin.gif
enjoy it ...and maybe..if u have the set complete..tell us how it sounds?
wink.gif

Yes, I will definitely post impressions to the best of my ability. It won't be too long, but I'll try my best. I will definitely enjoy it, and give thanks to Frank secretly every time I use the amp. And it's two birds in one stone, it's a DAC/amp combo! 
gs1000.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #200 of 225
Yes, I will definitely post impressions to the best of my ability. It won't be too long, but I'll try my best. I will definitely enjoy it, and give thanks to Frank secretly every time I use the amp. And it's two birds in one stone, it's a DAC/amp combo! :gs1000smile:

:D dont worry.just do it in ur own way.thats what i do.my way.or was it the weirdo way? :wink:

Dec 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #201 of 225
I still don't know how Frank manages to be able to give away so much stuff. I think he gave away over $1500 today, including that Silver Widow cable. 

Dec 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #202 of 225
Quote:
I still don't know how Frank manages to be able to give away so much stuff. I think he gave away over $1500 today, including that Silver Widow cable. 

maybe he is a nice guy? seriously i dont have a clue also...but reading about him here i have a feeling he wouldnt do it if it would be bad for his business..but still he is a nice guy! .but he needs to ear his living also right?.lots of companies who earn heeps of money wouldnt even think about this.as that would give them a 0.0001 percent less profit..lolz...so dont worry about it..be happy what u got u lucky basterd..
wink.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #203 of 225
Congrats to all the winners, may the odds ever be in your favor!! :p enjoy your prizes haha

Darn, I'd thought I would win something :)

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:42 AM Post #204 of 225
In celebration for the winners...
I have purchased too much for December already lolololol

Dec 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #205 of 225
Congrats Sniping and everyone else!  

Dec 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #208 of 225
Thanks, I really didn't expect to win 1st place, there were some pretty darn good entries.

Join the club of the non expecting..:D enjoy ur price..as i will do the same:)
But dont forget to thank the big man himself..mr weird ( yep u have to be one to know one :D)..as who else would have done this? U must be out of ur mind if u do this..if u check how other other companies act on anniversaries. :D.or is he just a nice guy who wants to thank his customers..First the surprise hm601..and now this..and did i read it well he will do something else for chrstmas on facebook as well? Damn..is the day coming that i actually DONT hate facebook anymore? :D
Seriously..this guy is one of a kind..and i say this after winning something..so its clear am not saying this to get something..lolz. :wink:
Cant wait to get my won cable.. :D
Once again congrats to all the lucky winners

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #210 of 225
I would like to thank Frank for the Silver Widow Catnip!  I have an idea for how I would like to use those ridiculously amazing cables.....Toxic Awesomness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back