Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
Dec 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #181 of 225
Well, here's my entry.
A Story,
Once, in a world filled with murk from the dark ones, who's name was Eletrical Resistance, Bad Sound and Horrible Build Quality. A knight rose from the ashes, wielding a blade forged with the purest of metals, silver, copper and gold. This blade edged with the poison of awesomeness that could put down a thousand men at one touch.
With a dash of creativity and ingenuity, perhaps a touch of French silk, this knight managed to gain the hearts of the masses, waged a war against the dark ones. While the war was a long one, the knight managed to slay each of the dark ones, finally freeing the world from the clutches of the dark ones. Bringing light to the world that was once lost. For that, the world was eternally grateful.
The End? :)
Well, Frankly, a donkey's arse could come up with a better story but who knows? With a little luck and (hush hush bribes XD) one of the prizes could be mine!
Good luck to the rest!!

Mmmmm this smells like lord of the rings/harry potter all over but where is my favorite?smeigl..MY PRECIOUS...kidding.. :wink:
Well done..when i see an original post i respect that ... Well done indeed... I enjoyed reading it..

Good luck also..COMPETITOR.. :D couch cough..better check ur tires ..cough..of ur car..cough..ahum..maybe they all are puncturerd (bitten by a kittycat maybe?) cough cough. Hehe oopsie :D)

Dec 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM Post #182 of 225
That cat must have some pretty big teeth hehe.. There was some gaping holes on my car this morning. Now I wonder who could it come from? :D

You type like you are really poisoned by frank's works. Haha you must be delirious, which can be a good thing :)

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #184 of 225
Hey frankman...its completely dark here already..and it must be 20:00 pm in uk also..lolz..when ru going to release us from this burden of waiting? Some of us are probably getting all crazy about it already.NOT ME OFCOURSE! .lolz ...so be our saviour and tell us what ur small guy choose as best.. :D

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #185 of 225
Quote:
Hey frankman...its completely dark here already..and it must be 20:00 pm in uk also..lolz..when ru going to release us from this burden of waiting? Some of us are probably getting all crazy about it already.NOT ME OFCOURSE! .lolz ...so be our saviour and tell us what ur small guy choose as best..
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.. He's bound to enjoy at least one of your 100 posts 
tongue.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #186 of 225
Quote:
Hey frankman...its completely dark here already..and it must be 20:00 pm in uk also..lolz..when ru going to release us from this burden of waiting? Some of us are probably getting all crazy about it already.NOT ME OFCOURSE! .lolz ...so be our saviour and tell us what ur small guy choose as best..
biggrin.gif

Yes it is the eighth hour here in the uk, but you forgot.. Frank never sleeps. He has no concept of time! not when there are cables to be made. :wink:

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #187 of 225
:D can anyone contact him then saying its night? And that for once he has to stop thinking about his cables and keeping us happy.. :p so for once..doing something else..to get his son to choose..lolz..hope i dont sound to desperate :D

Dec 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #189 of 225
Winners are.

1st Prize, Audio GD NFB-10.2 (Fully balanced amplifier) Sniping. (Nice words)

2nd Prize, HiFiMAN HE-300 Staal. (Panda eating rainbow)

3rd Prize, 6ft French Silk Cable of your choice Hifimanrookie. (Dancing cat)

4th Prize, £100 Voucher, to spend on the cable of your choice.  DarknightDK. 

5 x 5th Prize, £50 Voucher. Randomkid, Rawster, Jonny564, Joetjie2000 and Swimsonny.

Please PM me with name you liked on FB with, and your full address and phone number.

Dec 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #190 of 225
[COLOR=FF0000]Winners are.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]1st Prize, Audio GD NFB-10.2 (Fully balanced amplifier)[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Sniping. (Nice words)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]2nd Prize, HiFiMAN HE-300 [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]Staal. (Panda eating rainbow)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]3rd Prize, 6ft French Silk Cable of your choice [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]Hifimanrookie. (Dancing cat)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]4th Prize, £100 Voucher, to spend on the cable of your choice.  [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]DarknightDK. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]5 x 5th Prize, £50 Voucher. [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]Randomkid, Rawster, Jonny564, Joetjie2000 and Swimsonny.[/COLOR]

Please PM me with name you liked on FB with, and your full address and phone number.

OMG.. I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING..guys am serious now..no kidding around..i never ever won anythin in my life..all i own i worked hard for it..am speechless now..and for the rest of u who won..congrats guys..u made it fun to be on this contest thingie..oh..all of u did! but most important thing is we were/are here to support frank and not just for his prices right guys? and for the rest.. Better luck at next anniversay..as i feel there will be lots of them..poor frank..he started a hype. :D.u can bet for sure on that one..OMG..thanks frank..good that u have my like u comment on ur facebook page mentioning my headfi name..lolz and now i dont know what cable to choose lolz..am so confused now...am completely fubbergasted... :wink:

Dec 8, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #193 of 225
Constantly giving away free stuff isn't the way to get rich! :xf_eek:

I agree..but then again..maybe he just wants to show us his appreciation..and we all know he is more a man of actions then empty words..but frank..we all want u to earn money also so u can keep on growing..so i advice..next contest when u get to next anniversary..and i am advising from my professional side of view..we consider u s nice guy and u do very good work..i see u as mr ford in the past..he wanted to built a reliable car which every one could afford..just like the maker of the original vw beetle..same idea..and u frank..i put u in same context..making quality products who are affordable..as i once said..i take my hat off and make a bow..

..damn..still dont know what cable to choose..u dont happen to have a 25,5awg silver widow silk sleeved laying around? Lolz.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back