TOUR CLOSED - DITA Audio - Dream US Demo CIEM Tour (Limited Review Tour, Starting July 2017)
Nov 2, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #77 of 137
I'll try and get you all that soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Nov 2, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #78 of 137
Will get the info together too. I’m so happy that we are able to continue the DITA Tour. DITA is such a great co. for allowing this tour and then providing a second unit to allow it to continue after the 1st unit disappeared. I love my DITA Truths and now I completely admire the company equally so.

Nov 10, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #80 of 137
Last I heard was that they were going to start burning in a new unit and get it out to us so it should be soon. Was hoping to have a tracking number by now. Will let everyone know as soon as I do.

Nov 14, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #82 of 137
Was just told that the new demo kit is being shipped out now so we are close. For those going to CANJAM NY in February, I was also told that DITA will be there to say hi so stop by.

Nov 14, 2017 at 7:28 PM Post #84 of 137
Nov 23, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #86 of 137
It's on the way now - will be able to restart soon!

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #88 of 137
Nov 29, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #89 of 137
Second Launch
Great news tour members, the second tour kit has arrived. I want to thank Dita again for giving us a second chance. This one has over 500 hours of burn-in time as it is the Dita team unit so we should have no concerns about burn-in.

Logistics: Given the circumstances, with this kit we are requiring remaining members to provide their contact information as specified in a separate PM that I sent out. So far, I have only received 6 PMs with info and still need 6 more. To move forward, we will be skipping anyone that didn't provide the contact info to be added to the end once the info is received. To avoid being skipped, please provide the info before your turn. Those with an "X" before their names have successfully provided their info and are safe to ship to. If I have somehow missed your PM, and you do not have an X before your name, please resend - this new interface is a PITA in terms of tracking PMs or searching through the hundreds I have.

Shipping: I will be either shipping out to @musiclvr or handing it off tomorrow to kick off this new half of the tour. Please remember, ship only to physical addresses, no POs and require the phone number in shipping. With that information and a signature requirement, Dita can be comfortable in tracking its gear.

Have fun!!! - Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back