TOUR CLOSED - Beat Audio Premium Upgrade IEM Cables Head-Fi Tour - Starting November 2017
Jan 13, 2018 at 7:29 PM Post #46 of 104
So....what’s up with the cables? Shipped to @Shmuel Dec24ish...

Jan 13, 2018 at 8:46 PM Post #48 of 104
Sorry, I had a medical emergency in my family and had to fly out of state. I'm back now and will ship out the cables tomorrow.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope everything worked out OK.

Jan 17, 2018 at 1:56 PM Post #50 of 104
Just received cables from @Shmuel .
All in great condition. I will contact the next person soon.
20180117_125315.jpg

Jan 25, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #53 of 104
Sorry if this is slightly off-topic from the tour, but has anyone tried the Beat Audio lightning to 2.5/3.5mm to replace the one that came with an iPhone. I can't find a single impression/review/post about it anywhere: http://www.beataudiolab.com/products/prima-donna-inter-connector?taxon_id=26

Seems very unique and innovative. I really want the 8-braid for an on-the-go type situation! Maybe I'll have to be the guinea pig.

-Collin-

Feb 1, 2018 at 4:17 PM Post #54 of 104
I think there was a misunderstanding with my post above. I was inquiring regarding where the cables were, not that I had personally shipped them on to the next person.

I have not had the cables as of yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Feb 1, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #55 of 104
I think there was a misunderstanding with my post above. I was inquiring regarding where the cables were, not that I had personally shipped them on to the next person.

I think the confusion is all cleared out. Package is on its way to you.

By the way, @Aleatorius would have been next in line, but I never heard back from him.

Feb 1, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #56 of 104

I corrected the post 2 to reflect the revised order and noted that you had not had your turn yet.

Feb 2, 2018 at 7:17 PM Post #57 of 104
I am in possession of the Beat Audio cables. @eldss, that was crazy fast! Condition is excellent.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018 at 10:03 PM Post #58 of 104
Cables will go out to @seamon tomorrow. @Aleatorius is not responding, and @Ike1985 declined taking the cables. @Barra, please update order on page 1 to reflect this.

The critters are of course markedly different, and I have enjoyed them all through my Opus#2 and review unit Opus#1s. I would personally state that the Primadonna 8-wire is my favorite, but second place goes to the Thor for the slight added bass note present. The Supernova Mkii (4 & 8-wire) are quite comparable to my Ares ii balanced. In fact, had I not purchased that at the same time as the Maestro, I would have ordered either the Thor or the SN Mkii 8-wire...

Quite good stuff, and I have had a very pleasant week "Rolling cables," lol.

Feb 9, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #59 of 104
Cables will go out to @seamon tomorrow. @Aleatorius is not responding, and @Ike1985 declined taking the cables. @Barra, please update order on page 1 to reflect this.

The critters are of course markedly different, and I have enjoyed them all through my Opus#2 and review unit Opus#1s. I would personally state that the Primadonna 8-wire is my favorite, but second place goes to the Thor for the slight added bass note present. The Supernova Mkii (4 & 8-wire) are quite comparable to my Ares ii balanced. In fact, had I not purchased that at the same time as the Maestro, I would have ordered either the Thor or the SN Mkii 8-wire...

Quite good stuff, and I have had a very pleasant week "Rolling cables," lol.
Thank you for the logistics detail, this is quite helpful. Things like this are hard to untangle later.

I am definitely missing the Prima Donna 8 wire as my favorite. It feels like a large step up going 8 wire, but the ergonomics on the prima donna are also superb.

Feb 9, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #60 of 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Back