TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Trio and 12t >>> Starting March 2018
May 31, 2018 at 3:42 PM Post #197 of 286
I also felt the trio had a better bass presentation than the Fourte, but where I disagree was that the bass of the Trio was higher resolution than the U18t. I felt both the Fourte and the Trio had more bass but it was just slightly less resolved than either the U12t or the U18t.

The biggest drawback for me though was how source dependent the Fourte and Trio were. If you use a good source at times they were much better overall than the U18t or the U12t, but when using an average source, they were a bit less resolved. Still some of the best I've ever heard, but not quite where the U18t or the U12t was.

Yea I don't think the Trio has higher resolution than A18t overall, just in certain areas.

Kit has been received safe and sound from Ike1985!

Get ready to rock with the Trio, love that monitor.

Jun 3, 2018 at 7:30 PM Post #199 of 286
In regards to the West Coast Kit; there were some issues with acquiring the needed information for the next 2 people on the list and it was delayed. Once I had the information late last week, I was unfortunately out of town until tomorrow. I will be getting them sent off to @Vansen early Tuesday morning. Sorry for the delay.

Jun 3, 2018 at 7:57 PM Post #200 of 286
In regards to the West Coast Kit; there were some issues with acquiring the needed information for the next 2 people on the list and it was delayed. Once I had the information late last week, I was unfortunately out of town until tomorrow. I will be getting them sent off to @Vansen early Tuesday morning. Sorry for the delay.
Ladie's and Gentlemen,

When there is a delay for shipping out to the next party, immediately notify @Barra and myself via email and PM. We need to keep track of any issues so that if need be we can intervene. Thanks!

Jun 3, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #202 of 286
Apologies for not notifying you, @BulldogXTRM, I never noticed your email CC'd in the conversations with Bill. @Barra has been a part of the conversation from the very beginning and throughout though. Thanks for the help!
No problem as long as one of us is aware then that's all that's needed. Although I quoted you it wasn't necessarily directed at you but a blanket statement. Stay in communications with us throughout the tour so it moves smoothly with minimal problems. We want to keep doing these and many more!

Jun 4, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #204 of 286
This is great. Didnt even know anything about demo tour.

Too bad i cannot afford to join, even in the future. Both ups and usps around here always lose things :expressionless:

Once you drop it off to them according to the terms of the tour (FedEx, signature required), you're relieved of your responsibility if they lose it.

Jun 5, 2018 at 8:04 PM Post #205 of 286
Once you drop it off to them according to the terms of the tour (FedEx, signature required), you're relieved of your responsibility if they lose it.

Not quite accurate. Your responsibility ends once you get confirmation of the recipient signing for the tour kit.
  • "Responsibility Ends on Signed Receipt: Your responsibility ends when the shipper posts a signed receipt from the recipient."
This is simply to keep you in the loop in case there was a theft/damage or the kit was lost by Fedex/UPS/USPS etc. If that occurred would then initiate a trace and an insurance claim if necessary to recuperate the value of the kit and post proof that you had done so.
But to answer @cantsleep, there's no reason you couldn't join the tour if you can ensure that you can receive the kit and get it shipped. Maybe traveling a few miles to a reputable shipping agent to pickup and to drop off the kit could work.

Jun 5, 2018 at 8:55 PM Post #206 of 286
Not quite accurate. Your responsibility ends once you get confirmation of the recipient signing for the tour kit.
  • "Responsibility Ends on Signed Receipt: Your responsibility ends when the shipper posts a signed receipt from the recipient."
This is simply to keep you in the loop in case there was a theft/damage or the kit was lost by Fedex/UPS/USPS etc. If that occurred would then initiate a trace and an insurance claim if necessary to recuperate the value of the kit and post proof that you had done so.
But to answer @cantsleep, there's no reason you couldn't join the tour if you can ensure that you can receive the kit and get it shipped. Maybe traveling a few miles to a reputable shipping agent to pickup and to drop off the kit could work.

Once you drop it off at the FedEx/UPS/USPS and you receive the receipt with the tracking number, isn't the burden of responsibility as far as security and delivery of the item on the carrier at that point?

If the item becomes lost, who would then have to initiate the claim? The manufacturer or the person who sent it last?

Good info for everyone involved...

Jun 5, 2018 at 11:56 PM Post #207 of 286
Once you drop it off at the FedEx/UPS/USPS and you receive the receipt with the tracking number, isn't the burden of responsibility as far as security and delivery of the item on the carrier at that point?

If the item becomes lost, who would then have to initiate the claim? The manufacturer or the person who sent it last?

Good info for everyone involved...
Obviously no one is going to hold you responsible for something that is the carrier's fault. But, 64Audio nor @Barra nor I can initiate a claim for a package that @San Man shipped... That's why I said that your previous statement was not entirely accurate.

It's just that if by chance something does go wrong in the shipping process, you're not relieved of your responsibility. We still need you to initiate the trace or claim. However once you have received notification that the item was signed for by an adult, then posted proof of that notification, then at that point you're relieved of further responsibility.

Hopefully that makes sense. It's just not as simple as "I shipped it I'm done..."

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018 at 12:09 AM Post #208 of 286
For sure bro, just clarifying the info :smile_phones:

Thanks for the correction

Jun 6, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #209 of 286
WCK is on its way to @Vansen! Direct signature is required. Thank you so much for the opportunity, and apologies again for the delay. I will post my impressions once time permits. Thanks again! :)

Attachments

• A8B76BC6-C314-4A40-9507-8E2B498EEAF3.png
    A8B76BC6-C314-4A40-9507-8E2B498EEAF3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back