TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Jan 4, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #616 of 813
Guys, he has been tracked down and Barra has been in communication with him. It's not pretty, but I'll let Barra elaborate when he feels it is appropriate which I'm sure will be very soon.

I actually helped out Barra in tracking Mr. Lin down. Barra can clear this up and let everyone on the tour know what's happened when he feels the time is right.

Jan 4, 2018 at 6:40 PM Post #618 of 813
cut his balls off , and put the video on youtube

seriously though , hope the missing tour kit gets back to barra/64 and this scumbag gets what's right for him

Jan 4, 2018 at 6:55 PM Post #619 of 813
Good to know, since I am next! Cheers to all.

Jan 5, 2018 at 2:45 AM Post #621 of 813
Guys, he has been tracked down and Barra has been in communication with him. It's not pretty, but I'll let Barra elaborate when he feels it is appropriate which I'm sure will be very soon.
Wanted to confirm that I am in communications with him. The kit has been stolen from his possession and we are determining next steps. That is all I can say for now.

Jan 5, 2018 at 2:51 AM Post #622 of 813
Wanted to confirm that I am in communications with him. The kit has been stolen from his possession and we are determining next steps. That is all I can say for now.
If that were the case why not contact you when it happened and file police report? I understand you will update us when you can.

Jan 5, 2018 at 4:14 AM Post #623 of 813
stolen from his possession ?

fishy as fu.ck , sorry but my spider senses are tingling there of major bulls.hit

Jan 5, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #624 of 813
Yeah, didn’t follow rules for starters indicating he had even gotten the kit, stayed silent for months, didn’t notify Barra for months about what happened. Yeah sounds believable, specially when none of his other gear which he is selling here wasn’t stolen, but only the really expensive stuff got stolen. Hmmm, who looses thousands of gear and doesn’t speak up until they track him down.

Jan 5, 2018 at 7:09 AM Post #626 of 813
@Barra so what happened ?

Jan 5, 2018 at 7:14 AM Post #627 of 813
Let’s just sit tight and wait for an update. Barra will update us when he can. Let’s move on with discussions of the actual tour. On that note, I’m still thinking about the U18t months after my time with them. I’ve been tracking sales of used units because even though I swore I’d never spend the money on a new set let alone a used one, part of me can’t not be curious, if you know what I mean. But then in the back of my head, I wonder if I should get the custom version since I know I’d have no plans to sell it (is there a cure for upgraditis?), even though the custom version would be even more dough than even a new universal version, which I’d swore I’d never spend the money on in the first place. I’m stuck in a loop. Tell me I’m not the only one.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #628 of 813
I kept my kit in a safe when I had them.

Jan 5, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #630 of 813
Getting my kit today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back